GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK005

1. M

Cut out on GTI?

Ok I know there have been a few threads in regards to this but simply stating I have also had this issue over the past 3 days... around corners the throttle just cuts out its happened twice once and 30-40kph around a 90d right and then again at about 10kph around a 90d left... I have pressed the...
  2. M

Curretn Golf MVI Pricing... just normal models not GTI

I've been looking around to get pricing on a TDI or whatever the new MVI models are called and it seems VW have removed the pricing download PDF from their site, they used to have all golfs listed in one PDF now it seems they are hiding current pricing. Does anyone know what the pricing is...
  3. M

Pirelli not that quick.... hmm

I have been a little disappointed in the outright grunt of the pirelli the past 2 weeks... here are 2 such occasions it really stood out to me that it really doesn't go like it should and I am now more than ever looking forward very much to getting a flash done on it. 1. Pulled out of a...
  4. M

Anyone bought an Audi A3 recently?

I have a family member looking at an Audi A3 1.8ltT Just wondering what sort of $$ should they knock off the RRP of the vehicle on road? My advice was that it looks to be about RRP $50,000 incl. on road costs and that could be had easily for $45,000. Is that about right? or realistically can...
  5. M

Gutless DSG with ESP on at low speeds

I'm new to the GTI world and am finding the Pirelli is gutless at lower speeds, take off and out of slow corners with ESP on... when you turn ESP off the car comes to life! it pulls from corners and just lets the wheels slip and spin just a tad on take off... IMO the ESP and traction is far too...
  6. M

Another Pirelli about to hit the road....

Well after weeks of delibration I bought a 5dr DSG Blue Graphite Pirelli GTI! Originally I had only wanted to spend about $43000-$44000 on a DSG 4dr GTI with Leather, but as I thought more and more about the car I knew I needed to get rid of those stock 17s and knew I wanted something other...
  7. M

MKV GTI run out pricing?

1st time poster.... Not sure if this goes in general or here... Anyway I couldn't see any current articles but what sort of deals are people getting on run out GTI's? By my rough searching online I have found some for this pricing all DSG's - 5dr DSG, met paint, sunroof $43,890 drive away -...