GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mhx

1. M

FS: Revo Select Switch Turn Chip on/off Great @ dealer/airports $100

Price 100 Contact information mhx@oplink.net Good for any VW Turbo motor with revo tunes. Easily turn your REVO tune off to goto the dealer or valet park. The 'select' allows the user the ability to switch between stock and two octane specific performance programs and includes the added...
  2. M

FS: Revo Select Switch

Good for any VW Turbo motor with revo tunes. Easily turn your REVO tune off to goto the dealer or valet park. The 'select' allows the user the ability to switch between stock and two octane specific performance programs and includes the added benefit of the Anti-theft feature which is designed...
  3. M

FS: Revo Select switch

This one just lets you turn the revo chip on and off. Your dealer will have to program it for your settings. Asking 160 shipped anywhere in the USA. Sorry picture is fuzzy
  4. M

08 GTI w/DSG + Revo = Rough Shifts at 1/2 Throttle Why?

Problem: No matter cars temp cold/warm.. If your at 1/2 Throttle or so. It starts moving thru the gears really fast.. by the time your going 40-50mph its in 5th gear. When it changes gears from 3 to 4 its slams into gear really rough. Same to 4 to 5, because the car is confused of how its...
  5. M

Any one Use Motul 8100 X-MAX 5W30 100% Synthetic - Ester based

http://www.p1-performance.com/products/motul/engine_oils/8100_xmax_5w30 I heard that VW was pushing to change all the 5w40 to 5w30. Thats why this was released.
  6. M

Green Air Filter?

does anyone know if there is a part number for a green air filter. There website isnt that good and was curious to see if any of you guys have used one. www.greenfilterusa.com Thanks, ryan
  7. M

new gti owner, took delivery 11/22, waxed today, pics inside

2008 VW GTI 4door, DSG Tranny. And the turtle that got away from me when I was trying to take its pic.. who said turtles are slow lol he moved quick once he saw me. Wax used Turtle wax Ice Paste and ICE detailer spray.
  8. M

OEM carpet mats or the Rubber Mats?

what should I get?