GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Metafor

1. Metafor

Is anyone runnin 225/50/18 tires

I was just wondering who's running this size tire?? Because I'm looking @ getting the the Black Team Dynamic pro comp1 18" x 8 wheel. Right now I'm riding on the stock 15"s w/ the contis, with the H&R sport springs, and want to fill the wheel gap. So I'm wanting a larger sidewall. I'm just...
  2. Metafor

D.I.M oil change

Just wanna say thanks to the DIY oil change thread..But just want to lead Rabbit heads know that Oil Filter Housing on the Rabbit is different from the GTI..If you look at the GTI filter housing you can use a 1 1/2 inch ratchet, but on the rabbit you gotta twist off by hand, or some lrge azz...
  3. Metafor

H&R sports & bumpstops question....

Yea I've searched so dont flame me for this, but I couldnt find a defined answer..I've installed h&r sports unrevised (raked) springs on my Rabbit..And I know the bumpstops are to prevent bottoming out..but Would cutting the rear bumpstops bring it down at all..Or will it still have that raked...
  4. Metafor

Black GTI stock sideksirts

Would they be able to pop onto my stock Rabbit..Or is there some kind of adhesive needed to apply them.. i ask becuase it looks like they go right over the stock ones on the GTIs
  5. Metafor

I installed my H&R springs

and heres the results..Its suddle..I got the sport springs (1.5 in the front & 1.4 in the back, and I plan on gettin a rear H&R sway bar (24mm), and some 17"s...this was the first time I installed springs, but I had 2 friends who are well versed to help me out.. BEFORE AFTER :thumbup...