GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MeinMKV

1. MeinMKV

FS: Stock OEM Honeycomb Grille Set w/ Open Fogs

I'm looking to sell my stock OEM honeycomb grille set w/ open fogs. Grilles are in good condition, just a little sand blasting from normal usage on front main grille. No longer need them as I have R-line grilles now. $100/obo takes em'. Pics and shipping quote upon request.
  2. MeinMKV

FEELER/FS/FT STOCK MK5 HONEYCOMB GRILLE SET

I'm looking to sell or trade my stock honeycomb grille set with open fogs. If you have a complete Wolfsburg or R-line grille set w/fogs I'd be up to trade. Selling wise I'll leave it open. Throw me a price, within reason please and no low balling, and if the offer is good, it's yours. Get back...
  3. MeinMKV

NYONE KNOW OF ANY REPUTABLE, REASONABLY PRICED COLLISION SHOPS ON LI, NY

I looking to get some collision damage done and need to ask if any of my fellow dubbers know of any reputable, moderately priced collision shops on LI, NY that WONT rape my wallet. Any suggestions???
  4. MeinMKV

Feeler/FS 17 inch Stock Romal Classix

I have a set of the stock 17 inch Romal Classix that I'm looking to offload. Condition of the wheels is about a 8-8.5/10 with a little minor curb rash. I'm going to clean them up nice and shiny and will post pics. Open, so make me an offer gentlemen, but please don't low ball me ;) Willing to...
  5. MeinMKV

SEARCHING FOR A REPUTABLE, MODERATELY PRICE COLLISION SHOP ON LI, NY ANY HELP??

Hey! I'm hoping that someone on this forum would happen to know a reputable, moderately priced collision shop on Long Island, NY that does good work but won't rape my wallet. Been to a few places and quotes where a little crazy. I'd appreciate all the help I can get from my fellow dubbers. Thanks!!
  6. MeinMKV

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT EXTERIOR BODY PARTS?????

Can anyone PLEASE HELP me and direct me to a site where I can find replacement exterior body panels for reasonable prices??? IN DESPERATE NEED of the whole left side, front to back, exterior panels due to 90 a year old driver, who SHOULD'NT have been on the road in the first place, side swiping...
  7. MeinMKV

WTT: Trade GTI OEM Honeycomb Grills 4 Black Jetta R line Grills

Im looking to trade my complete stock GTI Honeycomb grill set ( Top, Bottom, & Open Fog Grills) that have been plasti-dipped matte black for a complete R-Line (HOPEFULLY MATTE BLACK) grill set. Any takers???
  8. MeinMKV

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with BSA Tuning!!

I want to write about my HORRIBLE, HAIR PULLING experience with BSA Tuning and see if anyone else has had a problem with these CLOWNS. I recently purchased a VDO Vision Series boost gauge at Waterfest this past year. Now it was believed that I purchased it from BSA Tuning but apparently was...
  9. MeinMKV

SCIROCCO IN DA' US???

Has anyone read about the Scirocco possibly coming to the US?? I was reading this article about the Scirocco and it said that the head of VW USA was DEMANDING that the Scirocco be brought overseas to the USA. Reading further it said that it will more than likely will be making it's debut a...
  10. MeinMKV

STRANGE KNOCKING COMING FROM REAR OF CAR, THAN CEL, PLEASE HELP!

I have this odd banging, clunking noise coming from the rear of my car by the gas tank. Around like a minute after I hear the noise I get a CEL, OBD scan comes up P0455. I will clear the CEL than the fuel cap light will come on. WTF is this??? And when I fueled my car the other day I didnt turn...
  11. MeinMKV

FS: VDO VISION SERIES 25PSI BOOST GAUGE

Im selling a VDO Vision Series 25psi Boost Gauge. I purchased at this years Waterfest. Later on I decided that I wanted to install the P3Cars digital integrated boost gauge for my 06 GTI. The gauge is BRAND NEW and NEVER been used. The gauge comes with all that was provided by BSA Tuning. The...
  12. MeinMKV

FS: VDO VISION SERIES 25PSI BOOST GAUGE

Im selling my BRAND NEW, NEVER USED VDO Vision Series 25 PSI Boost Gauge. I bought it this year at Waterfest but decided to purchase and install P3Cars Digital Boost Gauge instead. I will sell the gauge for $25 + shipping. Gauge will come with everything needed to install: 1) 25PSI Boost Gauge...
  13. MeinMKV

STRANGE KNOCKING COMING FROM CAR, PLEASE HELP!

I have noticed the strangest noise coming from under my baby recently.Its a weird knocking noise and its coming from under the car kinda of towards the rear passenger side and its a occasional, mostly when I start the car for the first time of the day. You can actually feel it through the...