GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MarioR32

1. MarioR32

whats happening with.....

that turbo R32 build in sydney (the CW).. havent seen any recent posts or updates..... just curious??.. mario.:thumbsup:
  2. MarioR32

Who wants an R cheap...

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=3381716# at 33k so far... Mario.
  3. MarioR32

does anybody know.....

the Actual part Number for the pod filter in the groupe M intake system for the R32... ive found "PC-0945" and one website but it doesnt relate back to k&N's website... id like to have a spare so i can do a quick change over without waisting half a day...... Also where can i get it from...
  4. MarioR32

Found this on ebay..

interesting find... looks quite neat...
  5. MarioR32

Detroit Custom Bodyworks

hey all... Just thought id share a Good experience (for a change) with everyone... Ive had a rear spoiler & eyelids painted and the results are fantastic... Got to give a big thanks to Detroit Custom (arncliffe) for there fantastic work, easy to speak to service and allround friendly...
  6. MarioR32

Revo or Giac.. or ..?.... pro's .. con's..

Hey all... a ? for those who have their R's remapped... and for those out there who are in the know.. Which did you get and why?... I have the option of the Revo remapp or the Giac which at the moment i can get for approx the same price... i believe from memory the giac was about the...
  7. MarioR32

R32'ers... who wants......

Hey All... Im having some Badges & Fobs made, milled from 3mm alluminium.... Basicly who wants some? and what sizes, and how many?... Sizes done only as per the attached pdf / jpeg... Black represents the raised lettering/logo with a half mm offset at the edges... ie: half mm border...
  8. MarioR32

Pirelli GTI

http://www.volkswagengroupaustralia.com.au/GOLFGTIPIRELLI/ Found this today.... looks nice tho i think the seats look like a truck has rolled over them... .. nice wheels!!... :iono: mario.
  9. MarioR32

"glowing rotor"

Hey all... Interesting situation for me this morning in the R... to bring you up to speed... I had my R in for warranty work on wednesday/thursday, replace carpet (not moulding correctly), replace right side mirror housing, and fix minor paint issues.... Picked the car up yesterday...
  10. MarioR32

Snow Chains... Sydney

Hey all.. Does anyone in sydney have Snow chains to fit the R & is willing to rent them out to a fellow R driver?... Am planning a quick trip down leaving wednesday night returning sunday...(if i can get a booking).... So if anyone out there is willing to rent theres id be very thankful... if...
  11. MarioR32

So.. Who's Racing on Friday?

hey all.. as the title suggests... Who's Racing at the Creek on friday, how many from the forum ? & who's coming just to watch ? im not sure if ill be racing...only sent my app today...but, ill be there to watch at very least.. mario
  12. MarioR32

R32 Sports car of the year

Just flicked through my open road mag.... The R has topped the sports car category.... just nipping the Gti Which came in second and then the subie 3rd..... Was there any doubt?..... hehe.. ok im biased.... :happyanim: mario
  13. MarioR32

Haldex.. installed ..

Hi All .. Fitted yesterday... Thanks To Ian for organising the fitting .... and for the mini tour of newcastle.....and drinks......and food....:thumbsup: . they did a great job with the install.. looks factory (IMO)... and will even more once the "R" fob is stuck on top.... Havent had...
  14. MarioR32

Revised shirt design... now R32 & Gti !!

Hi again sports fans.... GTI design has been done and a new pdf with all options is attached.... Will try to get some mock ups / badges of the designs made just to see how they work out "stitched"... will post up pics when i have them in hand... if you want to revise your order now that Gti is...
  15. MarioR32

My Latest mod.. well sorta..

this is my latest cosmetic mod... cheap mod....but i like.. very good quality..looks factory..