GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by m-ymk5

1. M

muffler delete/ Magnaflow resonator

I was thinking of deleting the muffler because i dont want to get the drone from deleting the resonator... i was thinking has anyone deleted the muffler and put a small resonator on to still give it a louder but good tone over stock? I was thinking of deleting the muffler and welding on a 2.5"...
  2. M

Kenwood DDX 372BT Install help!! All Enfig wiring

i bought all the nessesary hardware from ENFIG to properly install the kenwood deck. shown in the pictures are the parts where im stuck at. in their demonstration video the wires to connect are similar color but the wires i recieved are different. So those connectors shown im not sure what they...
  3. M

02 sensor help

I recently got a code for the downstream o2 sensor, went to go change it and noticed the wires were damaged... anyways i went ahead and changed the o2 sensor and repaired the wires (cut, strip, crimp, heat shrink), cleared the codes and drove off. after 20 minutes of driving the light came back...
  4. M

Carbon diffuser mk5 gti

Hey guys, im just having some difficult finding the answer im looking for. the rear bumper is it one complete piece or can the exhaust diffuser be taken out only? heres a link to what i want to replace it with, is this an easy swap? or am i asking for trouble.. thanks...