GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lyonsroar

1. L

Help with a rear clunk

So I have a rear end clunk that seems to only happen on hard, slow turns. It doesn't really matter which way. I notice it more if it's a hard turn onto an incline, like up into my driveway for example. Also, it seems like it started when I raised my coils up to max high winter height. They...
  2. L

What direction to go?

Keep the BBS as is or sell them and go with a smaller wheel, larger tire combo next Spring? Here's my car as it sits now. Winter mode coming tomorrow. :smile: IMG_5098_wm by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr IMG_5040_wm by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr Now show me some meaty tire setups please and thank...
  3. L

0-60 Photography photo thread

I shoot a lot of pics during show/ race season especially so I thought I'd start my own thread to show them off (read; whore them out) :attention_whore: My FB page. I'd appreciate a like! http://www.facebook.com/060Photography Highlights: IMG_4960_wm by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr IMG_4817_wm...
  4. L

FS: Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip + Canon battery

Bought a T3i. This won't fit my T3i. It's for Rebel XS's and 1000d's, Rebel XSi, and T1i. Also includes an additional LP-E5 battery which is $40 by itself. $100 + shipping
  5. L

WTB: Floor mats

Looking for a set of round clip floor mats. Would prefer Monster Mats, but show me what you got! Thanks. :thumbsup:
  6. L

Drag/ panning shots.

Anyone got some. I've been trying to improve on mine over the racing season... IMG_4528-2_wm by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr IMG_4518-2_wm by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr And my personal favorite...two racing on the strip and one on the long road course straight away. What are the chances they'd all...