GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lou_Y2mK5

1. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: B5 A4 2009cc Big Turbo 600hp Quattro / 128k mi / $12,000 / FL

SOLD SOLD SOLD Here is my ebay listing with all the detail you need. Let me know asap as I have some pending offers out there. first with a deposit the beast is theirs! Ebay listing here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230476368503
  2. Lou_Y2mK5

SUNDAY SPECIAL! GT3071R $550 local $600 shipped!

******SOLD!************* It's in great shape folks! I have decided to step up the project on my Audi B5 to the 3076. Priced to sell FAST! fast! :eyebulge::clap::clap::clap: This is the turbo that took yours truley into the 12s and held for a while the worlds quickest and fastest 1/4 mile on a...
  3. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: Used GT3071r T3 w/Ceramic Coating V-band Turbine Housing

Asking $950 shipped $900 to the locals... Old pics from my old build in October 2008. Newer pics off the car to be posted this evening. T3 btw. It's in great shape! Only selling because I'm needing to upgrade to GT35 for my next car. :thumbup: Please email or pm me with serious inquiry...
  4. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: Lou's MAJOR Part Out Thread (Locals or those that want to Drive down)

Overhaulin is in full effect! Here we go... This will require 3-4 days down time and 2 weeks notice for install. The only thing that I am willing to part out separately is the suspension as indicated on the first post. Performance Overhaul SWAP - YOUR OEM parts for my Performance Parts -...
  5. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: Lou's MAJOR Part Out Thread (Locals or those that want to Drive down)

Overhaulin is in full effect! Here we go... This will require 3-4 days down time and 2 weeks notice for install. The only thing that I am willing to part out separately is the suspension as indicated on the first post. Performance Overhaul SWAP - YOUR OEM parts for my Performance Parts -...
  6. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: 400+whp GTI HPA DSG

Any takers? $23,000 is the lowest I would take for it. This car is way to fast for me and I will get into trouble if I keep it! I also NEED a 7 passenger vehicle. 5 kids + wife + me = 7 Spread the news. :drinking: This is grand theft mod at this price! :p I enjoyed every penny I spent...
  7. Lou_Y2mK5

BSH *True Seal* 2.0T FSI Intake Review

I just finished installing the intake and taking the car out for a drive. Install and fitting: Piece of cake! It took all of 1hr in darkness with only the flash light of my Blackberry. Could vary depending on what intake you are replacing. I was skeptical if it would fit with the ATP GT30...
  8. Lou_Y2mK5

GT3071r Dyno, HPA DSG Flash, APR IC, 25psi.

Here is a quick review/update: HPA DSG Stage 2 Program Power Well after driving the car a few hundred miles and hitting up the dyno, I am very pleased to say that the DSG flash has made a world of a difference in the top end power. Power continues to climb so much on the top end that many that...
  9. Lou_Y2mK5

More vids

Check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHF1NZXoHQg
  10. Lou_Y2mK5

FS: Snow Performance 2.0T FSI MAF Controller + 375ml Nozzle

Used the controller for a year and the nozzle for about a month. Buying these items new would cost you $250. Yours for only 100 bux plus shipping. This is good for those of you that want to upgrade to a MAF type controller OR you could even piece together your own Water/Meth kit with these...
  11. Lou_Y2mK5

HPA 2.0 and 3.2 DSG Upgrade Available NOW

If you are interested please send him an e-mail. :w00t: Specifics on pricing available very soon.
  12. Lou_Y2mK5

Uni GT30 tuning vid...

Here are some quick shots we took and slaped them together. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtNcSynsoR0
  13. Lou_Y2mK5

GT3071r Build & Unitronic Tune...

So I snaged this hardware for a supper steal of a price and swapped my ko3 with the guy wanting to get rid of his ATP GT30 kit. The turbo is in good shape Euro Technik Autosports is very meticulous with their installs and run a clean shop. I would expect nothing less. They are like family...
  14. Lou_Y2mK5

EUROJET K04 FSI TURBO Kit: RELEASED!!!!! woah

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4084561 Now to those that wanted to go the "cheaper" route...this is as good as it's going to get for a while! Best price, best options, best quality. Several Tuning Options! :eyebulge:
  15. Lou_Y2mK5

GT30GLI vs. GREG@USP

okay now have at it...thumbsup: :fighting0030: