GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by logic911

1. L

TAILLIGHT QUESTION!!!

Hey can someone send me links on how to tint my own tail lights, is there a special spray you can buy to tint. TintMasters was charging me $250 for the taillights I was like F*** Off...So can someone send me DIY or links....much appreciated
  2. L

Hi Im kinda new to this stuff!!!

Is there anyone that lives In the SimiValley, California regon...LAish
  3. L

BIG Issue~!?~!?

My Engine is making this Ratteling sound in the front...its sort of like ratteling and clicking and its annoying as hell...what should I do
  4. L

Hey Important tire??

All 4 my tires are wearing and I have about 18000miles on it...I need new tires I herd these are pretty good~~~BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2~~~what do you guys think? Check out the pic
  5. L

I think its about time~~!!

I decided to start actually modding my car, its just to ugly stock. What websites do you guys recommend to go on for quality VW mods... VW GTI MKv 2007 5% tint all around Alpine Type-R 12'' V12 Mono Amp
  6. L

Hey need some help!!

I figured that a body kit is way to expence for my budget, so I was wondering is it possible to get my rear front and side fenders painted white to match my body!!
  7. L

Finally got my Sub installed

Finally got my Alpine type-R installed and a V12 Amp..check out the pics, I was wondering if someone can help me becaus ewhen I close my trunk it starts to rattle a lot and sounds really ugly...
  8. L

Sub Installation

Hi I just returned my rokford sub and purchased a Alpine type-R 12", a Mono Alpine amp, and a Bandpass 12" Box by Q-Logic...I have somewhat some knowledge on installing audio, Would it be possible for someone to send me a diagram or something on how to install the wiring and drilling through the...
  9. L

2007 VW GTI MKv---- Speaker specs...

Hi Im planning to install a new speaker system in my car. I already purcheased a rokford fosgate p2 12inch sub, pioneer headunit, and a rokford fosgate amp. I want to swap out the speakers but I dont know what the size of the speakers are.. Can someone please help me figure out what the front...
  10. L

Having major issues with 07 GTI

My car's performance has been very slugish recently...I took it to dealers and the ywere gonna hold it for a week!!...Like my car barely takes off when I step on gas..Any suggestions?????