GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by leviathan18

1. L

low level oil warning

Ok the car is giving low level oil and it has full oil, anyone know where the heck is the oil sensor I cant find it thanks :thumbsup:
  2. L

K04 upgrade with unitronic can I use RS4 inyectors?

The title states it can I use the rs4 inyectors or I have to go with the S3 ones ?
  3. L

how to clean the new dry filter from evoms?

I did a search and no one answered this one and evoms web site doenst say anything about cleaning so any help is appreciated :thumbsup:
  4. L

V-twin issue

i had to remove my v-twin to make a test and it was so bonded with the car that it separated the metal part from the rubber tube, now my car wont activate the boost gauge or the BSH/evoms divert valve. any idea what can i do to fix it ? :frown::frown::frown::frown:
  5. L

bsh pcv

well finally i got my pcv and my good relocation elbow with the maf in the correct position. the pcv what a nice piece, very easy to install very nice looking and i dont have to worry about the pcv breaking. also i dont know how many of you guys are breaking those screws how much force are...
  6. L

audi tt-rs

the new audi tt-rs is a TFSI engine but 5cyl maybe this engine has the injectors we are looking for BT applications
  7. L

help with wather/meth kit

i got some spare money from a business i did and im thinking getting a water/meth kit but i have my doubts snow performance devils own aem what kind of controller is the best for a stage II car with revo ? i want a hassle free install ive read bung breaking and stuff like that, i want...
  8. L

cam follower question ?

By leviathan18 this is what i got from spain it doesnt have the 4 holes on top so i guess they sent me the wrong follower ?
  9. L

Data from vag-come question if these values are ok

Hi guys, im having this issue, the car feels with a lot less power than it should for a stage II i even think it has less power than stock, the car runs fine until if its a 3000rpm and i go WOT the car doesnt behave quite fine and shakes until it passes 5000rpm, if i go all the way wot it doesnt...
  10. L

Revo question

i havent updated my car its from june 2007 and im having several issues with the acceleration of the car now my question is if i flash to the new updates it will erase my reflash right? and my revo delear can reflash it again with no extra cost or any issue (maybe just shop fee) do i have to...
  11. L

weird issue with 2.0tfsi

ok im having this weird issue with my car. i went stage II for a week the car was fine then it started to lose power like it wasnt making any boost but i could hear the pressure when i lifted the accelerator, dv is fine i have BSH kit, PCV seems fine i dont have oil all over the place but i...
  12. L

question about BSH DV Relocation.

i used the instructions to install the kit but know i was talking to my mechanic and we are unsure about the position of the valve is like in the pictures of the instruction with the vacuum nipple parallel to the ground or with the nipple upwards ?????
  13. L

installing BSH DV for BWA

well 6 months ago i bought from phil and Ivan the evoms intake with the BSH DV Kit, when i got home from Florida to Venezuela i found the horrible truth, my engine was BWA not BPY so no noise pipe for me. after some months searching buying and importing all the parts (noise pipe boost pipe and...
  14. L

engine bay pic request

for those with the bsh dv kit or anyone with a US spec GTI lol, i need the pic of where its bolted the metal support of the air noise pipe, i know it goes somewhere where i fill with washer fluid but i dont know exactly where it goes. thanks for the help
  15. L

help guys A3 boost pipe, gti boost pipe

ok guys i have a huge dilemma here. some months ago i bought a bsh relocation kit, just to find out when i got from my trip to orlando that my car has bpy a3 engine not the gti one so im missing 2 important parts for this kit the noise pipe and the boost pipe so i have to do the inverse...