GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by L4rry_B1rd

1. L4rry_B1rd

Tapping Noise After Turning Off...

Could someone let me know if this is normal? It sounds like an intermittent tapping come from the mid-rear of the car after its been turned off. I thought it could be the cat.converter cooling down although not sure since its more rear of the car. I'm familiar with the usual noises when the...
  2. L4rry_B1rd

FS: R32 Evoms Intake + Dry Filter $180 Shipped

I'm removing all mods from the car for my own peace of mind. The intake has about 3000 miles since I installed it. It will come with all original parts, brackets, screws etc sent in original Evoms box. Please keep in mind this sale is for the dry filter version of the intake. $180 shipped...
  3. L4rry_B1rd

BSH Torque Mount Insert - NEW $38 Shipped oBo

As title states, BSH Torque Mount Insert. Its still new in the plastic packaging. Its been sitting in my trunk for months now and I know Im not going to bother installing it. $38 Shipped oBo Link to product: http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=16725&cat=892&page=1
  4. L4rry_B1rd

Feeler: Eurojet Exhaust - Boston, MA - $500

This is to see if anyone is interested in a Eurojet exhaust local to the Boston and surrounding area. It's been on the car for 3 months, just under 2000 miles. If someone is def interested in purchase I will take some pictures although the exhaust is still on the car. I'm going to Spain for 2...
  5. L4rry_B1rd

A Watch - My New Non-Mod for the R32

So I had been saving up for a few months to purchase something for the .:R... After not being able to decide on ECU flash or suspension, I purchased something for myself instead of the car. I know its not the best watch etc, etc, but it's my first TAG Heuer and I love it :biggrin: Excuse the...
  6. L4rry_B1rd

FS: R32 Evoms Intake

Mods, Please Delete Edit
  7. L4rry_B1rd

Big Advocate for Orbittal Polisher

I purchased a Porter Cable for myself as a birthday gift in August. I used it once in August when I received it and once in late Novermber during those freak of nature warm days. I was very pleased with the results and the ease of use. For most of this winter, my car was exposed to the...
  8. L4rry_B1rd

Banginator/McGangBang

Just had a Banginator, or more of a variation.... Wendy's Double Stack + 5 Nuggets. Very good and delicious :wink: Although the proper combo would be a Baconator + Spicy Chicken. Maybe next time, just didnt feel like dropping $7 at Wendy's. Dont think I could ever try to McGangBang...
  9. L4rry_B1rd

Oh my.... what a hood!

Found this searching the web for wallpapers...
  10. L4rry_B1rd

FS: New Eurojet Exhaust - R32

FS: New Eurojet Exhaust for MkV R32 Brand New, Never Used/Installed. Bought this off of another member couple months back. With xmas and class registration coming up quick, I could use the money for both. I don't have the box (HUGE box) but the rear exhaust section is still wrapped in...
  11. L4rry_B1rd

Ricers Crash

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/45/ricers-crash :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. L4rry_B1rd

R32 vs 09 WRX

This is going to happen soon. Buddy just traded in his POS tC for an 09 WRX. Not too sure on all the specs of WRX but should be a decent race. He's got more power, and the R is prob heavier but should be fun b/w friends. Both of us will be stock also. Will post update after he picks it up...
  13. L4rry_B1rd

WTB: Stock R32 Exhaust

As title states, want a stock R32 exhaust. Local to Boston would be even better... Name your price.
  14. L4rry_B1rd

R42 = 350hp 2.5l Turbo...

Now that sounds like an EVO/STI killer... looks like VW is going to try and compete. http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/29/rumormill-volkswagen-working-on-gti-plus-gtd-and-r42/