GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kieran_l

1. K

Ross Tech Micro Can and Brand new PCV Vale

Ross Tech Micro Can - Brand New Conidition $280 ono Brand new PCV, unopened, from ECS http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/Pcv/ES8209/ Sold the car so no longer required $120 ono
  2. K

Hawk Ceramic Brake pads MK5 brand new front and back

Hawk pc ceramic brake pads for mk5 gti golf Brand new in boxes Ultra low dust Oe grade noise dampening Front and rear sold as a pair Located at the gold coast qld and willing to post $200 or nearest offer. Feel free to send me a message to get a photo if wanted 0403 839 193 Kieran
  3. K

Mk5 Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads Front and Rear

Hawk pc ceramic brake pads for mk5 gti golf Brand new in boxes Ultra low dust Oe grade noise dampening Front and rear sold as a pair Located at the gold coast qld and willing to post $200 or nearest offer. Feel free to send me a message to get a photo if wanted 0403 839 193 Kieran
  4. K

New Injector Looks Used

Guys, Could some people who have bought new injectors have a look at the pictures and reckon if the new injector i receieved today from a well known online mob looks used? It had scratches on it and a fair bit of discolouration. What made me sus on it instantly was that the packet was already...
  5. K

Mk5 FSI Coil Packs - Brand New

Guys, Ive got two sets of full coil packs Rev F. I ordered them for some other people they have disappeared. They are from ECS and Rev F. $140 neg Delivered anywhere in Aus. Contact for any questions. Thanks, Kieran
  6. K

Best Spot to Buy Parts for Mk5 Gti (Injector,Tools, Gaskets etc)

Guys, I need to replace an injector on my Mk5 Gti and just wondered if there was a cheaper place to buy in aus instead of going overseas to ecu or partshaus and what not? I need a new injector, gaskets and probably the injector removal tool from what ive read? Thanks for your help
  7. K

Car Misses When cold up to 2500rpm

Guys, My standard Mk5 Gti misses and stutters when cold until it reaches operating temp of 90 on the gauge. I get the following codes: 4 Faults Found: 001089 - EVAP Emission Control Sys P0441 - 002 - Incorrect Flow - Intermittent Freeze Frame...
  8. K

Missing/Shuttering When Cold

Wonder if someone can point me in the right direction and solution for my problem for stock standard Mk5 GTI with 148k's. When cold, and accelerating my car will miss and shutter from about 1800 to 2500rpm from and then on the problem appears to then go away. The problem is only evident until...
  9. K

Reading Engine Fault Codes - What do I need

Guys, After reading through the forums and various internet posts, im a bit insure what i require to read engine faults. I have come across the ross tech unit http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/Micro-CAN.html, but do i need something like this for just home use, or is there a more simple(cheaper)...
  10. K

Ebibach Front and Rear Sway Bars

Eibach front and Rear Anti Roll Kit - Brand New in Box 26mm Front and 23mm Rear, solid Fits: Mk5 GTI Reason for selling: About to sell my GTI to get a Scirroco Location: QLD, but will post at buyers expense Price: $350 Neg Now $330 Neg Happy to work in Pm for anymore details. Thanks Kieran
  11. K

Eibach Front and Rear Roll Kit - Brand new

Eibach front and Rear Anti Roll Kit - Brand New in Box 26mm Front and 23mm Rear, solid Fits: Mk5 GTI Reason for selling: About to sell my GTI to get a Scirroco Location: QLD, but will post at buyers expense Price: $350 Neg Now $330 Neg Pm for anymore details. Thanks Kieran