GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KASIMZ

1. K

Can someone post a pics of MKV with the new GOLF R wheels please..?!

Can someone post a pics of MKV with the new GOLF R wheels please..?!
  2. K

I know its not the right forum but...?!

what do you guys think about the kw v1 coilovers how low can it go and is it comfortable
  3. K

Porsche 911 and Rabbit

4. K

pic request ?! please

Can someone please post a pic of MKv with scirocco r wheels like this wheels , but on a mkv Thnx
  5. K

Wich will be the best trade?

Want to trade my rabbit 07 , and here is the options:- 1.8T ot 2.0 Audi a4 2007 or bmw 3 series 2007/8 320 or 325 so what to do? and my father want me to have a toyota landcruser HELP me
  6. K

what is better..... sho a7la

who is better the AMG or the wheels on rear? they are both 16" cause i cant run any other sizes Israeli police matters (fuck this shit) and because roads is suck here, but really wich one is better?
  7. K

PHOTOSHOP REQUEST

can anyone photo shop the AMGs in both sides with rubber, plz its important!!!???
  8. K

what ya think

who is better the AMG or the wheels on rear? they are both 16" cause i cant run any other sizes Israeli police matters (fuck this shit) and because roads is suck here, but really wich one is better?
  9. K

So what u think?

10. K

THE Ride...BEST CAR of vw group

______________________ MUFC REDDEVILS
  11. K

What do you think about this , and is this recomended?

this is KW V1 Coilovers , what do u think about them , and are they recomnded for my 2007 rabbit ?? _________ MUFC
  12. K

GERMAN mkvi moded , and loaded , GREAT PICS

GERMAN mkvi moded , and loaded , GREAT PICS HOPE U ENJOY __________ MUFC REDDEVILS
  13. K

Can any one post any Black rabbit with mate black roof plz!!

Can any one post any Black rabbit with mate black roof plz!! plz its so important , and if any one can do it with photoshop please do it for me.
  14. K

2X photos I wanted to share...

______________ and another one , in wheels cleaning progress hahaha sorry if its not in HD its was taken with my HTC HD2 _____________ MUFC REDDEVILS