GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by joshuamaze

1. J

FS socall: 08 Rabbit $9000

FS socall 08 Rabbit $9000 75000 miles Automatic great shape clean title runs great i will have pics up soon
  2. J

FS Socall: Rabbit Intake/Borla Cat-back/Ninja stars

FS Socall: Rabbit Intake/Borla Cat-back/18" Huffs/Pics are up VW MKV 08 RABBIT parts plz email me Joshuamaze@gmail.com FS: Neuspeed short ram Intake great shape with heat shield and filter pic coming soon 100 obo TT Borla Cat-back SOLD!!! 09 VW GTI Ninja stars A set a 4 (non huff) perfect...
  3. J

oil leak

i changed my oil for the first time and i used this DIY and thank you http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9103 i used a Fram oil filter ch9911 and Castrol 5W40 euro the oil change went flawless however after running the car for a few moments i checked for leaks and found that there...
  4. J

Wire harness and a bad experience.

close please
  5. J

Break change

Good evening friends i think this is the right place. 08 rabbit 25000 miles fixed the problem turned out just to be low fluid. 2 questions please help. ********** question number 2 we changed the back Brakes and bleed the lines and so on. now after i start the car i get a flashing...
  6. J

WTB amp 400-500 watt RMS at 4 ohms

WTB amp 400-500 watt RMS at 4 ohms & box for a 12W6 v2 ported or sealed & nice cap for the system looking for a nice amp to power my 12W6 v2 needed it to be about 400 - 500 amp at 4 ohms needed asap
  7. J

Crap on toast

a little back story had an accident about 6 months ago and have been having problems with my headlights and horn ever since then. so finely the $3000 wire harness came in after 7 weeks of waiting. ok so its suposed to be a problem free install. HAHA turns out they had to send it to a PRO...
  8. J

the twins & car wrap

i promised good pics of the venal so here they are. still have yet to do the strip. been in TX all week. got home and first thing i did was wash the twins.
  9. J

car wrap with pics

OK got the last of Jordan's car rap and installed it lastnight. Let me start off with this. for any one that said it would take in hour or 2 is out of there mind!. i was working with Eric from West coast Image. him and his brother have been doing stuff like this for 20 years so between the 3 of...
  10. J

forge Spacer & performance.

I was looking to get the forge spacer. non adjustable. i was asking around and some one told me that the spacer could cause a lose in performance. like loss of boost by a few pounds. Has any one els had this issue and is it worth the trouble? I have the forge DV and Gaic, DP,CAI
  11. J

Forge DV

Just installed the forge DV and first off let me give props to forge easy to install and easy to read instructions. my only complete is the vacuum tap its a little to big but still works great. I have an 08 with stage 2 and it ran ok the Dv was still good but what a difference it made. the...
  12. J

custom intake

custom intake as you will see i used an old engine cover and cut the hell out of it and got just the MAF sensor and its surroundings. leaving about 3'' or 4'' where i used to clap the blue rubber thing. then had a local shop bend some 2.5" tubbing for me and made a bracket that connects to my...
  13. J

FMIC

i am contemplating getting a custom front mount intercooler. basically getting a intercooler and bending my own pipes. do i have to use the stock intercool along side the front mounted one. if i did this would it be worth it in price say if i just went out and got the EJ FMIC. PS does any one...
  14. J

08 GTI Gaic/DP/DSG VS. 08 cobalt SS turbo stock

08 GTI Gaic/DP/DSG VS. 08 cobalt SS turbo /stock Well my friend bought one of there new cobalt ss, and he has had it for about 4 or 5 months (completely stock)and we have been trying to set something up, needless to say we finally got around to it. we got 2 good runs in. i was us using the...
  15. J

More bad news

I was driving to work today and i was going about 30 when i put my foot on the gas to hear a swoosh.. i turned down the music and stopped then took off again as soon as i hit 11 PSI there is a really load swooshing sound. my car typically peeks at 21 and holds 20PSI (GIAC and DP) car sounds fine...