GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jason91

1. J

Nitrous

Hey really considering a nitrous kit over a apr tuning because they are approximately the same price. Just was wondering if anyone has done this, if anyone has had any problems if they have had it installed. Only looking for opinions from people who have nitrous kits installed.
  2. J

3 wheel action

Hey, just wondering my dad said when he owned his mk3 gti when he would make tight turns going fast the rear inside wheel would slightly lift off the ground to help Reduce oversteer. He also said it's a VW trademark, or at least it used to be. Anyways my question is does anyone know if our mk5s...
  3. J

Just waxed

Just waxed my car, so thought i would show you guys some pictures maybe get some opinions...
  4. J

cam follower

hey, Im just to lazy to check the cam follower myself, and was thinking i want to do that before i stage 1 and replace if need be, so i was just wondering instead of checking yourselves, if anyone knows if a dealer would check it for free, Im currently in london so i cant call a dealer to ask...
  5. J

Arizona heat

For anyone that lives in AZ or has 110 plus temperature almost everyday was just wondering, Ill soon be stage 1 (apr) and was wondering if i should invest in a forge twintercooler or if i will be fine with my stock intercooler.
  6. J

Plasti Dip

ok so Iv researched plasti dip quite a bit for the rear emblem, theres just one thing that i cant figure out and that is that all the threads iv read that you need to mask off the rear emblem. Now this might be a stupid question, but what should i be masking off if the emblem is not on the...
  7. J

Emblem... yes again

Ok everyone, I just bought the front VW emblem for my GTI. only problem is I cant find one for the hatch. i have searched everywhere, this forum, other forums, and no one can seem to tell me where they got this, and please dont tell me to EBAY it or google it, im not a dumbass, I have already...
  8. J

Audio or Intercooler

Ok, guys so I need some opinion here. Iam getting 1200 for my GTI to do some stuff to it. Now I have decided I am going to do one of two things, either get a Forge intercooler, a new sound system. Sooo what do you guys think?
  9. J

Clear Coat Peel

Ok guys so i bought my car used with about 18,000 miles on it about a year ago, and about 2 months after i bought it i noticed the clear coat peeling on the driver side rear door, right below the glass (4 door) and it really looks like shit, i called a body shop and they gave me a 590 dollar...
  10. J

Dash Board/ panel replacement

Hey guys saw a bad ass picture where this guy replaced his chrome trim with red trim (interior), was wondering if anyone new where i could get something like this. Thanks!!!