GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by iSpool

1. iSpool

FS: AccuAir E-Level Air Ride Kit

Location: Boca Raton, FL 33496 AccuAir eLevel Air Ride System with Touch Pad - AccAir VU4 Manifold - AccuAir ECU - AirLift Slam Series Front Struts - UAS Air House II Rears - Koni Rear Shocks - ViAir 400c Compressor - Compressor Power Kit - 5 Gallon Tank - Water Trap - Gen 1 Sensors...
  2. iSpool

FS: AccuAir E-Level Air Ride Kit

All Parts are located in Boca Raton, FL 33496 akoppelman@yahoo.com AccuAir eLevel Air Ride System with Touch Pad - AccAir VU4 Manifold - AccuAir ECU - AirLift Slam Series Front Struts - UAS Air House II Rears - Koni Rear Shocks - Dual ViAir 400c Compressors - Compressor Power Kit -...
  3. iSpool

FS: AccuAir eLevel Air Ride System with Touch Pad - $2000

All Parts are located in Boca Raton, FL 33496 akoppelman@yahoo.com AccuAir eLevel Air Ride System with Touch Pad - AccAir VU4 Manifold - AccuAir ECU - AirLift Slam Series Front Struts - UAS Air House II Rears - Koni Rear Shocks - ViAir 400c Compressor - Compressor Power Kit - 5...
  4. iSpool

FS: iSpool's MKV GTI Part-out

Prices don't include shipping. I am located in Boca Raton, FL. Contact: akoppelman@yahoo.com Custom 3" Catback Exhaust with 3.5" Magnaflow muffler and Dual 4" Stainless Steel Double Walled Tips to mate with R32 Rear Bumper - $300 obo OEM Shaved R32 Rear Bumper - SOLD OEM Bentley Continental...
  5. iSpool

Trading in a "Wrapped Car"

Will Carmax buy a "vinyl wrapped" car? I don't want to trade it in at VW and if it doesn't sell privately I'm left with only Carmax. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Alex
  6. iSpool

South Florida caravan to SOWO 2013 (Boca Raton, FL to Helen, GA)

For anyone that is leaving Thursday (May 16th, 2013), there are a bunch of us meeting in Boca Raton around 9:00am and leaving by 9:30am. If you care to join please be gassed up before you arrive at the meeting location. Text me at (440) 264-3615 for the meet location information.
  7. iSpool

WTB: OEM & Aftermarket parts

Looking for the following parts: - (Two) OEM MKV GTI front fenders (doesn't matter what color) - Air Ride - OEM RCD-510 headunit - OEM DSG Shift Knob or ED30 DSG Shift Knob - OEM MK5/MK6 Euroswitch with "Auto" function (Chrome trim, like this one: OEM MK5/MK6 Automatic European Headlight Switch...
  8. iSpool

Instagram User Names

If you have Instagram, post your username here if you want to be followed by other GolfMKV/GolfMK6members. Let's bring the GMKV/GMK6 community together on IG. Here are the user names (as of 3/30/2013; 1-152 were some carried over from GolfMKV): 1.) i_Spool 2.) united_euros 3.) mich_kopp 4.)...
  9. iSpool

WTT: My MK6 GTI Monstermats for your MK5 GTI Monstermats

I have MK6 GTI Monstermats (round connectors) that I want to trade for your MK5 GTI Monstermats (oval connectors). I am located in Boca Raton, FL. Let me know. Pictures: Thanks, Alex
  10. iSpool

FS: OEM Bentley Continental GT Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires - Cheap!

Show season is right around the corner so I've decided to change the car up drastically and as much as I love these wheels and the attention/compliments I get with them I need to fund my next wheel project. Here's your chance to have $7k worth of wheels and tires for 1/3 of the price...
  11. iSpool

FS: Couple Sets of Wheels

I have a couple of sets of wheels for sale: 1.) Authentic BBS CH Model 012's (***NO TIRES***) • 18x8.5 ET35 • 5x112 • Condition: 8.5/10 • $1100 local (West Palm Beach, FL) • $1200 shipped to 48 states 2.) CCW SP16A's (***PENDING SALE***) • 18x8.5 ET32 • 5x112 • Powder-coated Hyperblack from...
  12. iSpool

United_Euro's Cruise to South Florida Euro Tripper

Not sure what Euro Tripper is? See here: South Florida "Euro Tripper" - Spring 2013 RSVP here: United_Euro's Cruise to South Florida Euro Tripper If your planning on attending the South Florida Euro Tripper car show on Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 and you live on the East coast of Florida...
  13. iSpool

RCD-510 Headunit upgrade from Premium 7

Okay Okay, I know there are hundreds of threads regarding this upgrade but some of them are pretty vague as far as what you will need to get the unit to work once you have done the complete swap. I have a 2006 Package 1 (Satellite radio equipped vehicle) and I was wondering what needed to be...
  14. iSpool

FS: Bunch of parts (two sets of wheels, turbos, etc.)

1.) Brand new Hyperblack CCW SP16a wheels with brand new 235/40/18 Kumho Ecsta tires (less than 1k miles, used for one show) $2000 plus shipping 2.) OEM 19" Bentley CGT Wheels (need refinishing) -- SOLD 3.) 2x (Two) OEM Audi RS4 Borg Warner turbos (need new wheels) $600 obo 4.) Defi Boost...