GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HHBizzle

1. H

H20 Int. Pics

Are here for you to see Bon Appetit http://www.flickr.com/photos/b1zzle/sets/72157624932352849/ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  2. H

Grrrr Code P2293

yes, i know how to use the search button, amen........... OK i have finished reading 10 thousand pages on people getting this code. It can be the fuel sensor, pump, cam issues etc. so then riddle me this I just (as in 2 hours ago) got my car back after not having it for a week and a...
  3. H

DubDash

Anyone from this region going to DubDash in OH this weekend? dubdash.com check it out! looks like good times! Might be going here spurt of the moment and camping there with everyone else!
  4. H

H20 So Soon

In a few days H20 will be upon us! Who in this region is going? And what are you bringing to H20? Anything done just FOR h20?:word:
  5. H

After the Storm

Last week After tropical storm Hannah blew through I cleaned off the pinestraw and wiped B1zzle down and took him out for some sexy time pics voila :smoking:
  6. H

Pics from BugOut 63

Some of my favs
  7. H

BugOut 63

Sunday marked this year's semi-annual BugOut VW Car Show. BUGOUT 63......................... "BugOut is one of the largest VW car show events on the east coast. It treats east coast VW enthusiasts to a day of drag races, air and water cooled cars, showcases of rare and exotic VWs, swaps...
  8. H

Substantialicious

Here is a sample platter of pics from this years Southern Wothersee Show in Helenm GA. More than 250 cars came out and made for a wonderous time in the tacky, bavarian town hidden in the mountains. To see all 235 of them, check out the album in your spare time~ (link in SIG) ~Bizz &...
  9. H

Mario KArt Race League

The new Wii version......... :thumbup: Ok, i know there is a video game section for this post, but i feel like this game is so much fun that it needs to come out further in the main-forums and thus have its popularity spread forth into the cyber realm- i bet there are plenty of people who...
  10. H

VA to Southern Worthersee (Helen GA)

Who from VA and the surrounding areas is going? I am headed down with the DubKorps ground who is supposed to come thru Richmond friday morning 2-4am! The show is gonna schweet. their offical site: http://www.southernworthersee.com/
  11. H

2008 VW TDI CUP PICS & Rolex Series

Here are photos from the VW TDI CUP inaugural race held this weekend at the VIR (Virginia International Raceway) If you wana see all and pics from the Rolex Series Race (which was kick @ss) go to my albums……. Here are a few of them….. Modified by HHBizzle at 7:46...
  12. H

VW 2008 TDI Cup-Opening Race

Here are photos from the VW TDI CUP inaugural race held this weekend at the VIR (Virginia International Raceway) If you wana see all and pics from the Rolex Series Race (which was kick @ss) go to my albums……. Here are a few of them….. Modified by HHBizzle at 7:46...
  13. H

2008 TDI CUP SERIES Begins

This weekend marks the opening race for the VW TDI CUP Series at the VIR (Virginia International Speedway) You can go watch 30 race-prepped Jetta TDIs go wheel-to-wheel at the inaugural TDI Cup race at VIRginia International Raceway. The Jetta TDI Cup series will be sanctioned by the...
  14. H

TDI CUP SERIES 2008 Season

This weekend marks the opening race for the VW TDI CUP Series at the VIR (Virginia International Speedway) You can go watch 30 race-prepped Jetta TDIs go wheel-to-wheel at the inaugural TDI Cup race at VIRginia International Raceway. The Jetta TDI Cup series will be sanctioned by the Sports...
  15. H

VA

VA Representin! My friend, who will remain unamed steered me to this site. We will see if he sees this post. anywho hampton roads here, specifically norfolk I got a well loved MkV Black 18Huffs love it And yeah, go VA DUBS! :drinking: ooh yah http://www.fotki.com/thepsych