GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIzzle07

1. GTIzzle07

FS: WINTER RIMS & TIRE PACKAGE Used 2 seasons only!

I have a set of Steelies and Blizzak winter tires i used on my GTI for 2 seasons, i sold the car and now have no reason to keep these lying around. They have about a season left on the tires, and the rims are in good condition. I'd prefer to sell locally: (914 area including NYC and close NJ +...
  2. GTIzzle07

carbon fiber look fabric

I was looking around on subie forums and found this! Carbon fiber look fabric http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1767293
  3. GTIzzle07

Need 1 HUFF.

I need one huff, local please, cash in hand, gimme a good price i uffed one of mine up bad :frown:
  4. GTIzzle07

How can i drill holes in carbon fiber?

I need to make a few holes in a couplea cf doors to mount the moldings. how can i do that without splitting or cracking it. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/07thumper/DSCN0207.jpg?t=1175458629*not my car* the holes are round not oval shaped, that just what was cut out of the door. I did a...
  5. GTIzzle07

rub-strip removal?

is it possible to remove the rear rub strip the part thats not on the door?
  6. GTIzzle07

Peddle Vibration issue..

Okay so heres what happened, im at a red light, turns green i do a somewhat conservative launch, (i wasn't completely wot)... at around 3k rpm shift around 6k and go into 2nd gear and let off at 4k in second. throughout 1st i had some wheel hop and spinn, second i was gripped. as i slow down i...
  7. GTIzzle07

Eurogasm

is anyone going to Eurogasm in ct on the 16th?
  8. GTIzzle07

will 2 stepping melt a cat?

just a quick question that i could use some clarification on, someone on here told me 2 stepping for too long will melt a cat which is why i havnt boughten one of those wot box things yet. any info appreciated, thanks. I know alot of evos and stis, hell srt4s and ms3s (and civics but for all i...
  9. GTIzzle07

MKV vs. G37s

OKay so my friend just got a 08 G37s in auto w/ paddles and we finally were able to do some runs last night around 2am, on the hutch pkwy by mobil (aka Dutch on the Hutch ;) )... Im stage 2 my mods are in my sig......so we did 4 runs... the first 3 runs we did from a 30 and i was about a length...
  10. GTIzzle07

Proposed 07 GTI w/mods VS 08 G37S

My friend just traded in his honda accord (From the past "Boss" pic thread) and copped a g37s. looks soo sick, we are planning on lining in up but its been raining ever since he got it a few days ago... -its auto, but the S model comes with paddles and let me tell you, you can really bang out...
  11. GTIzzle07

Stage 2 today, love it ... some questions.

WHats up guys i just went stage 2 revo, i took advantage of their 20% off sale.. car is running alot smoother and im getting quite good gas mileage too, just want to ask if i should check any thing specific b/c i want to keep my engine running nice esp with this nice boost of power i have...
  12. GTIzzle07

Custom votex mod, opinions plz

im thinking of having a little custom job done to my front votex lip, i have 36k miles and the lip needs to be repainted pronto (you cant tell in the pics, but it has rock chips everywhere) , so im thinking of having the center piece cut out and then smoothed out underneath to clean it up ...
  13. GTIzzle07

New DV leads to surprise increase in boost pressure, and a question about revo vs ...

Just had my forge dv installed to day by driversport in mahopac ny (very nice people btw) and i noticed once it was done that my boost is spiking significantly higher than is was when i had the oem dv in. i do not have software just a dv and dp (mods in sig). I thought that the stock boost...