GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gti_ever

1. Gti_ever

FS: vagcom hex-usb+can

As title says, selling my hex-USB+can vagcom. This one is the one for models 1990 to current New Years. I've had it for about 2-3 months. I'm located in houston. Selling for 250$ shipped OBO. Get at me for more details. 832-444-4842 or PM me
  2. Gti_ever

Feeler: BSH FMIC

This Is back up for sale! Bsh fmic with ~6k miles. Perfect working order. 680$ shipped. OBO. Will send pics upon request.
  3. Gti_ever

FS: HD hero Go pro

Up for sale is my 1080p hd hero gopro. I used it only twice. Comes with everything plus the suction cup mount and a 8gb 2hour hd memory card. It is flawless. I'm asking for 200$ shipped! OBO Text me at 832-444-4842 for pics and if interested! Thanks!
  4. Gti_ever

FS: rcd-510 premium 8

Sold!
  5. Gti_ever

WTB: drag set up

Sup people, I'm looking for some decent wheels for a drag strip set up. Looking for some 17" wheels that are light. Can be a set of two, or set of four. Doesn't matter. With or without tires. Shipped to 77012 Let me know what you got thanks!
  6. Gti_ever

FS: oem hpfp

I have a oem hpfp with 52,xxx miles on. It's in perfect condition. No wear. 150$ shipped anywhere in the states. OBO I'll post pics later after work.
  7. Gti_ever

WTB: R-line fogs and bottom middle bar grill.

Looking for the r-line fogs and the middle bottom 3 bar grill like the ones the jettas have. Lmk what you got thanks.
  8. Gti_ever

WtB , votex rear or r32 rear

Looking for votex rear or r32. If you have one or the other, pm me on pricing. Ship to Houston,tx Thanks!
  9. Gti_ever

Which fuel pump????

So I'm currently now shopping for a fuel pump, either apr or hpfpupgrade.com. I don't know which to go with!!! Can anyone give me some feedback from both?? Thanks!
  10. Gti_ever

Wtb: fmic for gti

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a fmic that someone might want to sell? Let me know what you have thanks!
  11. Gti_ever

Mistakenly got stage 1 instead of stage 2?

So I flashed my mkv gti fsi today stage 2. But I'm Driving now and when I step on it it peaks and holds at 15psi? It peaked at 20psi like once. Maybe they gave me stage 1? Not sure can anyone help? I have a nuespeed intake, Bsh comp catch can, rev d dv, eurojet downpipe and eurojet boost gauge.
  12. Gti_ever

WTB/WTT R32 rear bumper!!

Hey! I'm looking for the R32 rear bumper. With or without the valence *i think that's what the black plastic is called* lol Shoot me some offers! I have my regular bumper if needed! :D
  13. Gti_ever

FS/FT: gti back black leather seats!!

Thinking about selling the back leather seats off my 2 door gti. Shooter some offers! Willing to trade for the other seats + cash!!