GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI ROB

1. GTI ROB

Oil Filter Housing

Can someone suggest a place to purchase a new oil filter housing. I was changing my oil lastnight and unfortunately cracked the thread on the filter housing.:thumbdown:
  2. GTI ROB

17" Classix (Rims Only)

For sale Classix (Rims Only) $250.00 In excellent condition w/ one minor nick on one wheel. SOLD! Thanks for everyones interest!
  3. GTI ROB

Sokudo 10 <Gun Black>

Anyone have photos of these rims on there car?:biggrin:
  4. GTI ROB

Vogtland 50mm install

Anyone no of a good place to have new springs installed in the Bayarea. Not sure if I want to try and do it myself. :iono:
  5. GTI ROB

After market 17" w/ Eibach Pro kit

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this but I am looking to purchase the Eibach Pro Kit and I have stock 17" classics but was wondering if anyone has these springs with aftermarket 17" rims. If so please post pics. I would like to see what it would look like, I know that 17" classics...
  6. GTI ROB

Vogtland Sport Springs, 1.8" Lowering

Does anyone have pics of mkV w/ stock 17" and these springs? I am thinking of purchasing these springs but I want to see what they will look like on my 07 UG four door. Thanks
  7. GTI ROB

Service Now

Does anyone now how to reset the "Service Now " ? I have 7400 miles on my GTI and I replace the oil at 5000 miles but the "Service Now" warning still appears. How do I reset this?:iono: