GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

1. GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

some pictures from Germany

Hi! I haven´t been around for some time here .......... but took some pics this week at our airport in Hamburg, so hope you´ll like them! Cheers Marcus :thumbsup:
  2. GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

30 years GTI

Hi, we went to the Autostadt in Wolfsburg yesterday (2 GTIs). There was a show "30 years GTI" so here are some impressions. Enjoy :headbang:
  3. GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Monster Mats ?

Hi, does anybody have the "monster mats" in his GTI ? Could someone please take pictures of driver and co-driver side !? In Germany they are not sold ?????? :cry: :cry: :cry: So before I am going to order them in the US I want to make shure that I´ll like them. Have just seen a pic in a...
  4. GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Your GTI will be built here !

Your GTI will be built here ! ++++ NEW PICS !!!!!+++ Hi, here is my little GTI picture book. For all of you who can´t make it to Wolfsburg Germany to the GTI cradel. I´ve been there several times, so the pictures are taken in the last 2 years. The GTI is built at 3 different locations, but...
  5. GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Howdy from Germany

Hi there, today I found your little " world wide web jewel " - and what should I say, it´s fantastic !!!! I´ve been to several GTI forums before, but here I have found more videos then anywhere else before . :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Congratulations ! But I´ve also noticed that a lot of British...