GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Fatherless One

1. F

Jetta Fog Grilles (with chrome strip)

Hi all, I'm replacing my GTI grilles with some Jetta bling, I need a pair of Jetta fog grilles with chrome strips. I need U.S. spec grilles as the Aussie fog surrounds are different (same as Euro). Don't need to be brand new, just in good condition. I've checked on ECS but their postage...
  2. F

WTB: Jetta Grilles (chrome)

Hi all, I'm in need of a Jetta grilles, the upper and lower centre grilles, I don't need the fog grilles though. If anyone has any leads please get in touch: Alan. 0417 040 401 or awh1@bigpond.com
  3. F

Cheapest way to ship a bulky item interstate?

Hi all, Need some advice from you guys. Who could you recommend for shipping a bulky (but light weight) item interstate, it's a bumper and I need it shipped from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. Any leads are appreciated. Cheers, Alan.
  4. F

H4 to H11 converters

Hi All, I've recently replaced the front bumper of my car, the old fogs had H4 globes but the new bumper has H11 bulbs for the fogs, therefore the connectors don't fit. Are there adaptors? Or do I need to buy the female H11 sockets and have them fitted to my existing wiring? Any help is...
  5. F

RCD310 + CANbus GATEWAY

Gateway sold
  6. F

Ebay: MK5 Golf Sportline Complete Front Bumper

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130660555017?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_705wt_1413
  7. F

WTB GTI Rear Valance ...

Anyone got one for sale? Pretty please :) awh1@bigpond.com
  8. F

G'day from the Gold Coast

Hi from the Gold Coast, New member and now (as of last week) a proud Mk5 Sportline owner :happyanim: My wife bought a 2005 Comfortline 4 months ago, and I loved it so much I had to have a Golf too, we're a happy Golf family :) I've got plans for my Sportline (a few GTI bits here and there)...