GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by faraz619

1. F

Engine Revving when idle?

Hi all, I have an 04 golf with 110k on the clock and i noticed 2 months ago that it revs on its own when the car is idle, i took it to the garage and they suggested the temp sensor so i got that changed and still nothing. any ideas on what it could be? i dont want to waste any more money and...
  2. F

Engine Revving when idle?

Hi all, I have an 04 golf with 110k on the clock and i noticed 2 months ago that it revs on its own when the car is idle, i took it to the garage and they suggested the temp sensor so i got that changed and still nothing. any ideas on what it could be? i dont want to waste any more money and...
  3. F

engine revving on its own?

e I
  4. F

What alloys are these?

I've been looking for these alloys everywhere can someone tell me the name of them thank you
  5. F

hids on an 04 touran

i purchased an ANTI GLARE hid kit to fit in my reflector housing h7r's and ive searched the forum and cant seem to be able to fit them as these models have bulb adaptors, i bought and soldered the wires to the bulb adaptors and they do work as i have checked but i cant seem to fit them in place...
  6. F

rcd 300 problems?

my rcd 300 wont play any of my old burned cds it just says cd error it plays the latest cd i burned perfectly fine and radio works i tried all of my old one gave them a clean aswell, anyone know what it could be? the car is 7 years old bearing in mind
  7. F

rcd 300 problems?

my rcd 300 wont play any of my old burned cds it just says cd error it plays the latest cd i burned perfectly fine and radio works i tried all of my old one gave them a clean aswell, anyone know what it could be? the car is 7 years old bearing in mind
  8. F

rcd 300 problems?

9. F

rcd 300 stopped playing cds

i have a rcd 300 the old one without mp3 compatibility and its stopped playing all of my cds apart form the latest ones ive made, it used to always play them now it just says cd error and ejects it any idea what the problem is? could it need cleaning? its defo the headunit thats not working as...
  10. F

rcd 300 stopped playing cds

i have a rcd 300 the old one without mp3 compatibility and its stopped playing all of my cds apart form the latest ones ive made, it used to always play them now it just says cd error and ejects it any idea what the problem is? could it need cleaning? its defo the headunit thats not working as...
  11. F

How to turn of headlight washers without vagcom?

One of my headlight washers does retract fully and i dont have the cable to turn it off through vagcom is there any other way? like taking the fuse our something to stop them coming out?
  12. F

yes or no?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380181420223?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 can anyone recommend this? i want to start using vag, soon fit a highline cluster and mfsw, is it the correct one and is legit? i have a 04 1.9 tdi
  13. F

Headlight Washer Jet Problems

My left headlight washer jet doesnt seem to fully retract and i've lost one through it falling out on the road, I bought a new one and put it in and it still doesnt fully retract stick out a slight bit and im afraid it'll fall off while driving, anyone have any idea what could be the problem? i...