Recent content by EuroBoost

1. E

FS: 2008 GTI in Maryland 82k miles

Delete delete
  2. E

New (White Content)

3. E

Great Scott!

Nike has finally decided to produce the famous grey shoes that debuted in the Back to the Future film. The catch is they are selling them all on eBay and only 1,500 will be produced. All of the proceeds go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. They also do not have power laces but in the first video...
  4. E

Georges Long Overdue Shots

I have had these pics for awhile now (since May) and finally have the chance to get them posted up. As most of you know his car has changed since. Also sorry if the size is bad I am on a netbook in Iraq so its kinda hard to tell if they are big enough or too big. :thumbup:
  5. E

Three.

First pics in winter mode. The shadows weren’t helping anything because it was getting late in the day, but the spot is great.
  6. E

FS: Jetta Grille (Shield and lower center)

This grille was plasti dipped. It needs a new spray. Its also dirty in the pics because its been in my shed. There is no damage. Looking to get 85 shipped.
  7. E

FS: BSH True Seal Intake for FSI

For sale is my BSH intake, this intake was only used for 3 months. The sound wasn't what i was looking for. It will come with original filter and clamps. Looking to get $180 shipped OBO. Will post pics when i can.
  8. E

FT Feeler: Gunmetal VMR VB3s

Looking to see whats out there. I am really looking for something polished and or OEM. Either Audi/Merc or anything else. I do not want Classix/Denvers/Huffs/Detriots. Also these wheels are in near perfect condition, there is no curb marks or bends. Each wheel has possibly one rock chip...
  9. E

3 New ones..

10. E

Double Parked.

Pic taken by my friend Joey.
  11. E

Dubs at the Beach

Finally some news.
  12. E

The dirty side.

Pic taken by my friend Omega.
  13. E

I put it down.

Finished up my air ride install today with the help of MyOtherCarHasA5.0-Rich (White MKV). We need to mess with the rears a little more to bring it down. The front sway bar is out but i still need to get notched. The pics didnt turn out too good, it was getting dark quick and there wasnt any...
  14. E

Untitled Management.

Got the management in today waiting to do the rest later this week thanks to Rich (MyOtherCarHasA5.0). Ill post a pic later of the switches and gauges.