GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Diabel

1. Diabel

BBS Black Edition 19"

FS: BBS Black Edition 19" Haven't been here for a while and I miss it :-). I changed cars, so wheels are for sale. Two of them have dents and one of the dented wheel is a little bent which you can see on the picture. Asking price is $700. New are $595 per wheel from tirerack.com. I am in...
  2. Diabel

VAG COM service needed - Central/North Jersey

I am looking for someone in Central/Northern New Jersey (around Clifton area or Union) that can do windows and the euro switch modifications. Please let me know. Thanks. :thumbsup:
  3. Diabel

Help with decision of getting new wheels!!!

Hi, I am trying to choose from the below list. I was about to get VMRs, but then came across the OZ Superturismo LM and it begins again. What do you think? Anyone with pshop skills welcome. Any feedback well appriciated. :thumbsup: I will be selling my BBSs. This is my car: Wheels I am...
  4. Diabel

Black and White

I took couple random pics... (I have to rise the front up a little because it catches the fender a little :cry:).
  5. Diabel

FS: Eurosport Intake FSI

FS: Eurosport Intake FSI - Sold Sold!!!
  6. Diabel

PCV, DV, cam follower, fuel pump - Should I bother?

I am going to the dealer today to make an appointment for dsg service. I have tsb written down on all the above parts. However, I don't think I had a single problem with them. The question I would like to ask is should I bother/ mention to the dealer to please check on this staff or should I...
  7. Diabel

DSG service for about $330 at the dealer?

Is this the best price? I called 4 different once in NJ and this is the best I could get. Any opinions? Do it / Not do it? I'm at 40k so it should be done I read on forum.
  8. Diabel

Headlight cracked - warranty/replacement?

Hi there, I have my headlight cracked. It was very little a the beginning but now it gets bigger and bigger. It starts to be scary. I think a rock might have hit it or something or maybe it started cracking by itself, no clue there but it is cracked. Do you guys know if it would be possible to...
  9. Diabel

Cancelling new car contract?

So my friend went to the dealer and signed contract (the long piece of paper with prices, taxes, etc) for a new car but she decided that she wants out. She also gave deposit on it. Is there a way to cancel the contract? She didn't take delivery of the car yet. She also will be financing, but...
  10. Diabel

CW, FK, BBS CH

Just couple to update on the look of the car (non-professional pictures):
  11. Diabel

Some new fun toys !

Some new fun toys (Updated with Coilovers on)! Intake is already in. Side markers are new from forestindustries. Replaced the once from ecstuning - they became yellow. These look a lot better. I think that the rear is tooooo low. I will be going up (during the weekend I hope) a little so it is...
  12. Diabel

How to remove red stripe off of the grill?

Can anyone please explain to me how to remove red stripe off of the grill? Maybe some pictures? I searched but there is no good explanation of how to do it. Do I have to remove the whole grill in order to remove the stripe? I don't want to break anything. Thanks
  13. Diabel

GPS for fun

I was on vortex today and came across this "great" GPS :biggrin: I thought I share: http://www.tastelesschoice.com/gps.htm Let me just explain myself, I found it by accident looking at totally something different.
  14. Diabel

Please delete thread.

Never mind. Please delete.
  15. Diabel

Weird noise around 2k rpm

I just had my tensioner, rollers and tooth belt changed because of the noise that it made. However, now I have this weird noise at around 2k rpm while pressing gas pedal lightly. It sounds like, shit I don't know, something rubbing each other or, more like metallic sound, maybe like something is...