GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DetailersDomain.com

1. DetailersDomain.com

Save 30% off Microfiber Towels at Detailer's Domain

Starts now Ends 8/15/16 - Midnight EST Promo Code: MF30 Click here to save 30% off on Microfiber at Detailer's Domain
  2. DetailersDomain.com

Detailer's Domain - Ferrari 458 Challenge - Paint Correction - Opti Coat

Detailer's Domain - Ferrari 458 Challenge - Paint Correction - Opti Coat Hope you are all doing well. I apologize for not posting more often this season, we have been quite busy over the last few months. Many new things around the corner. This Ferrari 458 Challenge required some work to get...
  3. DetailersDomain.com

Waterfest 20 Promotion at Detailer's Domain

Save BIG for Waterfest! 20% off your shopping cart! Starts now Ends July 7/20/2015 Promo Code: WF20 Start shopping.
  4. DetailersDomain.com

Waterfest 20 Promotion at Detailer's Domain

Save BIG for Waterfest! 20% off your shopping cart! Starts now Ends July 7/20/2015 Promo Code: WF20 Start shopping.
  5. DetailersDomain.com

July 4th Special - Save 15% off and Free Shipping Over $75.00 @ DetailersDomain.com

Happy Independence Day! Celebrate the 4th with 15% off and Free Shipping over $75.00! Get your orders in quick so we can get them out to you asap! Here are the details: 1. 15% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: JULY4 2. Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $75.00 (CONUS) 3. Promo...
  6. DetailersDomain.com

July 4th Special - Save 15% off and Free Shipping Over $75.00 @ DetailersDomain.com

Happy Independence Day! Celebrate the 4th with 15% off and Free Shipping over $75.00! Get your orders in quick so we can get them out to you asap! Here are the details: 1. 15% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: JULY4 2. Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $75.00 (CONUS) 3. Promo...
  7. DetailersDomain.com

2014 Ford Hertz Penske Mustang GT - Paint Correction and Opti Coat

2014 Ford Hertz Penske Mustang GT - Paint Correction and Opti Coat We were lucky enough to get our hands on 2 of these cars from a couple of Hertz employees that picked them up for their own stable. These were extremely special because there were only a few in manual transmissions. 2014...
  8. DetailersDomain.com

24 hour Father's Day Special Save 20% off and more and Detailer's Domain

Figured we would let you get a jump on Father's Day with a HUGE 20% off promo code! Get your orders in quick so we can get them out to you asap! Here are the details: 1. 20% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: FATHERSDAY 2. Flat Shipping $8.88 on all orders over $50.00 (CONUS) 3. Free Ground...
  9. DetailersDomain.com

24 hour Father's Day Special Save 20% off and more and Detailer's Domain

Figured we would let you get a jump on Father's Day with a HUGE 20% off promo code! Get your orders in quick so we can get them out to you asap! Here are the details: 1. 20% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: FATHERSDAY 2. Flat Shipping $8.88 on all orders over $50.00 (CONUS) 3. Free Ground...
  10. DetailersDomain.com

Memorial Day Special @ Detailer's Domain - Stock up on your detailing gear!

First and foremost let's take this weekend to remember those who served and are currently serving our country! We had many of you call up and ask for our Memorial Day Special. Here are the details: 1. 15% off your shopping cart - Promo Code: MEM14 2. Flat Shipping $8.88 on all orders over...
  11. DetailersDomain.com

Before you accept delivery of your new car check the paint - 2015 Subaru STI

A very good customer of ours picked up his new Subaru STI, at delivery he already noticed that it was in pretty bad shape, but he knew he was coming in for a new car prep and Opti Coat so all was well. That being said I'm still surprised at how dealers just don't understand how to deliver a...
  12. DetailersDomain.com

DetailersDomain.com - BMW 550i X M Sport - Alpine White - New Car Prep/Opti Coat/Xpel

DetailersDomain.com - BMW 550i X M Sport - Alpine White - New Car Prep/Opti Coat/Xpel We received a call from a local customer that requested his brand new BMW 550 I Xdrive M Sport get a full exterior prep - paint correction and Opti Coat as well as full front wrap using Xpel Ultimate. This...
  13. DetailersDomain.com

Product Showcase: Sonax Paint Cleaner - All in One

Product Review: Sonax Paint Cleaner Manufacturer Part #: 202241 Suggested Retail Price: $19.99 Manufacturer description: SONAX Paint Cleaner is based on a newly developed combination of effective ingredients; specially formulated for heavily weather-worn paintwork and painted parts...
  14. DetailersDomain.com

Fire extinguisher gets into a fight with a Subaru Forester

Fire Extinguisher and Subaru Forester gone wrong - we fix it. Got a call one morning from a new customer asking if we were able to do anything to fix her car which was vandalized. Always up for a challenge I said sure what happened. She said her car was vandalized with a fire extinguisher. I...
  15. DetailersDomain.com

For a limited time Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 500 ml - $12.95!

For a limited time only Sonax has dropped the price of Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 500ml from $15.99 to $12.95. Sonax would like you keep your wheels clean this season! So stock up and save BIG on your favorite wheel cleaner! Below is the details on this limited time promotion. 1...