GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ddriver3487

1. D

Valve cover question

Just bought a used replacement. I took my cover off some time ago but can't remember if this is normal or if it came to me broken.
  2. D

F/s feeler

Delete Delete
  3. D

What's up with my cam follower??

I'm using valvoline full synthetic 5w -40
  4. D

Just installed a Wintake...a little rant

I wanted to post this because I have been dealing with various issues from running lean when I try to drive a bit spirited, boost pressure rapidly drops at higher rpms, and really bad turbo lag. It has gotten to the point where I was going to take the car to a shop and have them really dig in...
  5. D

Is this ok?

Wanted to bump this to see what you guys thought. Changed my cam today and it looks like this So that's after 15, maybe even 20k miles on it. When I got the car at 20k miles the cam was blown through. Does this amount of wear mean that I'm good to go and can stop worrying about my camshaft...
  6. D

what did you do to your mkv today?

Upgraded to clear lens.
  7. D

BLINKING CEL : Solved

TL;DR : if you have an APR TUNE put in the anti theft code if you get a blinking CEL before calling for assistance. Save yourself 24hrs. I just wanted to post this in hopes of saving others from being stranded out in the middle of nowhere with a disabled vehicle and then spending a few hours...
  8. D

Is this ok?

I took this last time I changed my cam follower. Could anyone chime in if this looks normal or is that abnormal wear? I bought the car with 20k two years ago and the first time I changed the cf it was drilled all the way through. This picture is around 40k and the cf wasn't in to bad of shape...
  9. D

Pioneer for sale

SOLD
  10. D

FS: Enfig Single Din

Enfig RMK4-VW07 $30 shipped. Still in perfect condition. The center bar has been plasti dipped flat black. The black plastic didnt match at all. Other than that its basically brand new with no scratches.
  11. D

Haven't seen this before

Anyone know who makes this front end? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  12. D

M11x R2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111043210009?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Selling my laptop. Trying to earn some extra cash for a wedding. Includes original box, windows 7 disc if you want to go back from windows 8, laptop sleeve, and external cd/dvd drive.No scratches or loose...