GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dainese

1. dainese

Bilstein PSS/H&R Sport and H&R Sport Springs

Bilstein PSS from my MkIV R32 Golf They are guaranteed perfectly operational. Will upload videos of shock dampers returning to rest. The corrosion is from the salt laced roads from the USA, where I bought these second hand. They were dynoed and had their seals replaced then, I think that was...
  2. dainese

Brand NEW WD My Book Studio II 2Tb - Still sealed, Firewire 400 and 800, eSATA, USB2

SOLD!!! WD My Book Studio II 2Tb - Still sealed, Firewire 400 and 800, eSATA, USB2 Brand NEW WD My Book Studio II 2Tb - Still sealed, Firewire 400 and 800, eSATA, USB2 This device is great. It can store ALOT of data and can transfer it to and from at blaxing speeds. The unit itself is pleasant...
  3. dainese

2008 Holden VE SSV Black Ute 6.0L V8 in 6 Speed Manual

Hi all, I am selling a much loved and treasured 2008 Holden VE SSV Ute 6.0L V8 in 6 Speed Manual. It features black leather interior with no damage or scratches inside. There is factory colour LCD Satellite Navigation, towbar, and tinted windows. The car is in superb condition and there is...
  4. dainese

4 x Michellin Pilot Preceda PP2 - 245/40/18 and a Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

SOLDSOLD -Your loss guys! 4 x Michellin Pilot Preceda PP2 - 245/40/18 97W Item: 4 x Michellin Pilot Preceda PP2 - 245/40/18 97W Location: Lane Cove, NSW Item Condition: About 15,000kms on the tyres. Plenty of tread left. Reason for selling: Not needed Price: $500 ONO Payment Method: Cash, direct...