GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by colejm

1. colejm

Front left Fender UG!

Hey guys, I clipped my garage pulling out the other day, screwed up my fender, anyways I need a new one, united grey would be the color! Thanks!
  2. colejm

WTB: CT UG front left fender

Like in the title I need a front left united grey. Closer to CT the better
  3. colejm

Automatic

Check it out http://www.automatic.com What are your thoughts? I already ordered mine. Im in no way affiliated with this company or any company linked.
  4. colejm

Nemo found me

Well guys I'm gonna be that guy and post pictures of my crash. It was a small one. Here's the story. I'm at work and having a good time as I hear we are gonna close early and go home. I can't wait to get home to my warm bed and grand theft auto. I run out to my car and pull out of the parking...
  5. colejm

WTT plaid seats (2dr) for leather

Hey guys! I have plaid seats and I want leather. Seem simple enough right? They are heated and in perfect condition. No stains tears or punctures. Obviously there would be cash on my end. In CT but am willing to travel as far as North jersey
  6. colejm

Have any of you heard of Light error kits?

A friend of mine just upgraded the foglights in his 2010 focus with these lights. http://store.ijdmtoy.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9005%2DLED%2DLIGHTS%2D4L On the page it says you may need error free wiring kit. shown here...
  7. colejm

What is the difference between the Premium 7 and the RCD 510 Premium 8

I currently have the Premium 7 and I have been considering doing something to jazz up the interior of my car. The stereo is something I use ALL the time, I was wondering what are the main differences between the 7 and the 8 and what are reasons Id want to switch, also where can I find the best...
  8. colejm

VagCom in King Of Prussia PA

Hey guys, as you can see on the left I live in CT, I had Bake do my vagcom stuff but now Im with my friend who got jealous, and he needs a few easy things done, Im here for another week or so, if any one could help me out that would be great.
  9. colejm

I won't pretend I know what I am doing

Hey guys, I want to lower my car a bit, however I have no idea what I am doing, I know that I need new springs but would there be anything else I need to change? If I only want to go down an inch or so? I read this thread: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4 But I also don't want...
  10. colejm

Steering wheel stupidity

Its hard to see but I can really feel it. What a pain.
  11. colejm

Steering wheel stupidity

Hey guys, I have an issue with my steeringwheel, the stitching on the left on the inside is coming undone, I was wondering if any of you also experienced that, Ill post a picture later (not with my GTI at the moment) and I also was wondering if that kinda crap would be covered under the 4 year...
  12. colejm

What is your favorite car related accessory?

We all have cars that we love, what is your favorite car related accessory, whether a phone dock, or a hula doll.
  13. colejm

How does one know if he has a bad dsg?

Hey guys. I have the 2008 gti with a dsg. How would one know if it has issues or not. I was reading around and someone mentioned that you need to make sure it's in good order. How would I make sure of that. What should I be looking for?
  14. colejm

Coolest things you can do with VAGCOM

So guys, what are the coolest features you can get with VAG COM, this is also my first post, got my GTI about a month ago and already put 5k Miles on it.