GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cleanR32

1. C

FS. euro jet exhaust Rare r32 MKV

FS. euro jet exhaust Rare r32 MKV SOLD SOLD eurojet exhaust for a r32 MKV , they doint make this any more . Its off the car right now and will have pics in a day 250 plus shipping SOLD SOLD SOLD
  2. C

Eurojet exhaust ..R32 .. $250 MKV

eurojet exhaust for a r32 MKV , they doint make this any more . Its off the car right now and will have pics in a day 250 plus shipping
  3. C

FS . milltek res and non res exhaust

SOLD >>SOLD . milltek res and non res exhaust I have a clean milltek CBE that i have both mid pipes . 800. obo In the bay area we should have a r32 section to put things up for sale .
  4. C

Milltek exhaust for sale . R32 RES version and None res version

I have a clean Res version Milltek exhaust for a r32, I also have the mid pipe that has no resantor, so you will get two exhaust with this system . paid well over 1300 for everything , Had it since new maybe 6-7000 miles on it . Im in CA the bay area . let me know . 800 $ obo + shipping
  5. C

FS..Neuspeed RS10. forged 17.5 lbs

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!! Have a perfect set of RS10 that i bought NEW back in march went with a different style . 18x8 45 et . they are hub centric so you doint need hub rings . Good Track wheels if you want the tires REo1r 225-40-18 1200 W/out tires 1600 with tires plus shipping
  6. C

Pics of #2222 R32

Gave here a nice clean today, she was so dirty.
  7. C

neuspeed wheels got them on

Gave #2222 a good cleaning today , She was dirty.
  8. C

FSD koni shocks

FSD set of my 2006 a3 went to coil overs doint need any more 350 obo about 10,000 miles on them , same # for a MKV SOLD