2. C

WTB stock 2.5 rabbit exhaust

/thread:biggrin:
  3. C

FS:2007 UG Rabbit 5-speed tastefully modded

Traded in for a 2012 white GOLF R.
  4. C

07 rabbit manual tranny shot @ 91k miles

took my car in for a vibrating when the car was in gear and driving, figured it was the throw out bearing but, as they removed the tranny, they claimed that there was a "electrical surge" that hit a bearing located in the trans case.... has anyone heard of this before? i cant afford a 2100$...
  5. C

FEELER: apple ipad 1 64g+3g! in otterbox

going through some rough times and seeing what i can get for my ipad 1 64g +3g, i paid around 1000$ for this 1.5 years ago, there is a few dings on the corners but this does not effect the performance what-so ever, i bought the otterbox 6 months after buying the ipad, looking for 350 obo w/ case
  6. C

FEELER: GTI/r32/rabbit JL W6 stealthbox + alpine PDX 600

up for grabs is my beloved JL w6 stealth box, this is the best set up ive heard in a mkv, sounds SO crisp, clean and loud, im selling the box(plus the JL 10w6v2) for 450$ obo and the amp for 250$ obo or 650$ for both, im located in So Cal, paid 700+tax for the box new and 600 for the amp, this...
  7. C

FT SoCal: Greddy GS2 exhaust for rabbit stock exhaust

just like title says, located in Temecula, Ca wanting to trde my greddy GS2 exhaust for a stock one +300$ obo, i paid over 800$ for this two years ago, its in great shape, so we can either meet up at your place or mine, have some beer and make the switch :biggrin...
  8. C

For Sale: PDX-600.1 Alpine digital amp

For sale is my pdx 600, this is a GREAT amp and it is less than 6 months old, reason for selling is I'm planning on getting a jl w3 instead of my w6 and I'm going to run it with my pdx 5. To save room => Specs: mono subwoofer amplifier » 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2...
  9. C

WTB foglight switch

looking to buy a headlight switch for my girlfriends jetta to add fogs pm me with a price and i can paypal you the money asap! thanks in advance:happyanim:
  10. C

WTT some 17X8 TSW's

got some wheels that im looking to trade for something new and fresh! depending on what you got i also have cash i can throw on top wheels are TSW asan 5's with pirelli P-Zero all seasons size 225/17/45 tires have only around 10K on them and are pro rated to 45K miles, Wheels have NO CURBS...
  11. C

Help! Amp cutting at high volume

Hey guys, I just bought a used jl stealth box (10w6v2 jl inside) peak power is 600 watts @ 4 ohm... So after I purchased it I went out and bought a Alpine PDX 1.600 to power it, after setting everything up, it worked well....until I cranked the volume past 60% And then the amp stops sending...
  12. C

Question about a mfd retrofit into a rabbit

I have seen the DIY on vwvortex but its so in depth about the stuff that I don't really care about like the compass and coming home feature, I'll I'm looking for is mpg, so could I just fit it up and then do vag-com coding and call it a day? Thanks in advance
  13. C

FS Stock Rear Bumper for rabbit United Grey

hey guys i just got a thunder bunny rear put on my car so I'm putting up the old bumper for sale, it does have wear and tear with some scratches shown in the pictures, would be a good replacement for a cracked bumper, it does have a slight dent on the driver side, but could be heated up and...
  14. C

My new thunderbunny!

here are some requested pictures, just got it back today so just have some iPhone pictures, i will be busting out the DSLR soon and i will post the pictures here! i painted it thru a local shop and got my sides painted as well the bottom diffuser is a textured plastidip type of paint, almost...
  15. C

FS Spyder extra paintball gun

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/spo/2512743351.html