GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by carbuyer

1. C

H&R 5MM Spacers 5x112 and 5x100 Fitment

HR Part # 1055571 5MM hubcentric spacer, works for both 5x100 and 5x112 bolt patterns. perfect for MKV chassis cars, great for filling out wheel wells and adding clearance for big brake kits etc. I mounted these once, and realized that i would need an 8mm spacer to be safe with my calipers, so...
  2. C

H/R 5mm Spacers for Sale.

Hi, i have a pair of H/R 5mm spacers for sale. they are hub centric, and can accomodate both 5x112 and 5x100 bolt patterns. they were purchased by me, and test fitted once, with no actual road usage. I have a big brake kit, and realized after trying the 5mm spacers that i would need an 8mm to...
  3. C

HPA SHS - Any updates?

Hi, looking into purchasing a used set, noticed that many in AUS seemed to have bought them before. Just wondering if anyone still was using them and had any updates regarding clunking/groaning etc that was reported earlier. thanks!
  4. C

Candid convo with VWoA Today.

OP - are you chinese?
  5. C

broke the brake booster valve piece.

pulled too damn hard, and the cold weather making the plastic more brittle did not help. :( i broke that piece, but what is worrying me is that the hose going down off of the check valve also had a broken piece of plastic on the end. im guessing that i managed to break whatever it was...
  6. C

wheels without tpms...

if i mount wheels without tpms, will the radio control through the steering wheel be disabled like when i have a low tire? or will the light just be off and thats it
  7. C

oil filter gasket question...

can someone with an oil filter gasket (the black rubber ring) for an FSI engine (its included with your oil filter) do me a favor and check to see if there is a small nick or cut in the inside of the gasket? in other words, is there a small half circle shaped cut in the ring itself? not the...