GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Big Yellow

1. Big Yellow

BBS RS 320/321 17x8 ET43, 17x8.5 ET40

Guys, im letting my RS's go as i will be selling my car and wont go down this path with the new car. need them gone for the deposit on said new car. will let them go for $750 and ill throw in wobble bolts and hubrings to suit mk5/mk6.
  2. Big Yellow

[VIC] VF Engineering Intake for Mk5 R32

Took my intake off the car, now CBF putting it back in, so its up for grabs. $200
  3. Big Yellow

Big Yellow's BBS RS project!

went to my mates place to test fit the RS's. we aren't 100% sure on wheel spec as the barrels are not the originals, but from measurements they are: F 17x8 ET43, R 17x8.5 ET40 we got the wheels on and happy to report that they clear my struts and brakes!! i am thinking of getting some wider...
  4. Big Yellow

[VIC] MY09 Volkswagen MK5 Golf R32 DSG

Hi guys, i am thinking about selling my car. Some quick details: Build date: June 2008 - MY09 model Colour: Deep Blue Pearl Effect Trans: DSG Kilometers: 46XXXkms Mods: GIAC ECU VF Engineering Intake AWE Tuning Aluminium Pedals KW Variant 3 coilovers Eurospeed custom catback exhaust 18x8...
  5. Big Yellow

Aussie DBP 5 door R32

some shots of my car with my freshly installed KW V3 coilovers taken by John (Pharkus). gonna give it till Friday for them to settle before I lower it more! and yes, the front needs more low!!!
  6. Big Yellow

KICK ASS!

anyone seen this movie yet?? it was heaps better than i expected and could be my favourite of the year LOL!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  7. Big Yellow

WTB - BMP Mirror caps

Anyone with a BMP GTI/R32 that have swapped their mirror caps with CF or brushed aluminium ones want to sell their stockies?? PM me!! :thumbsup:
  8. Big Yellow

MKV GTI PARTS

ok guys, i have some stuff i have to get rid of, so Nikola, get your cheque book ready!! BRAND NEW BSH TRUE SEAL INTAKE Intake has never been used or fitted to car, still in packaging. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! pending full payment VF Engineering RSS Turbo kit kit includes GT28 turbo and...
  9. Big Yellow

Sneak Peak - Eurospeed Custom 3" Downpipe for 2.0TFSI

Lucas has been a busy boy working with his fabricator to develop a 3" downpipe for the 2.0TFSI motors. This downpipe has already been fitted to a couple forum members cars already but we have not had any before and after dynos till now. This dyno was done on a GTI in WA, by Mark's Workshop...
  10. Big Yellow

DIY over the break

Had some spare time to do some DIY over the x-mas break. with the help of Hong, a trip down to Autobarn and a hot sunny day, we painted my grill to gloss black. we could have prepped it a bit more, as the paint kinda peeled a bit around the upper grill when we pulled off the masking paper. i...
  11. Big Yellow

Controlled Drive Day Winton Dec 13th

This is being posted on behalf of Kosi Kalaitzidis, former VW Barloworld Service manager and professional race car driver. The Drive day is to teach people in a controlled manner on high performance driving with the following elements: · Vehicle of choice must be in a roadworthy...
  12. Big Yellow

Got bored this weekend - wheel content

Met up with Tony on the weekend and we went down to his mate's Tyrepower store cos he was putting down some cash for semi-slicks. I had a browse around and came up with this hehe :P Probably wait till the new year before I bite the bullet though. Saving starts now!
  13. Big Yellow

OT- Want to be like Thierry Henry?? Give this a go HAHAHAHAHA

http://www.jeu-de-main.com/ Click on "jouer", move Henry with the Mouse and click on the mouse to move his hands and score the goals!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol: let's see who can get the most goals!!
  14. Big Yellow

Big Yellow's Custom Exhaust project - now with added videos!

Hi guys, As some of you know, I dropped the car in this week to get a custom exhaust built. Intially, it was supposed to be a dual pipe set up. But it looks like that may change back to a single pipe system as the fabricator has decided that the single pipe system will have better flow (ex-V8...
  15. Big Yellow

Ken Block does it again HAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDNLUzjkpg&feature=player_embedded hope its not a repost - in the aussie section anyway.