GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by beauski05

1. beauski05

FS Kicker L7 10 and zx 400 amp

Have 10" L7 ZX 400 amp and a custom uberstealth side mount box that the square sub fits in trying to get 400 for it paid well over that for all of it
  2. beauski05

FS Kicker L7 10 and zx 400 amp

sub only used for about 3 months figured i would take it out since couldnt listen to it loud(have a son) so trying to sell it for a reasonable offer also I have a custom sidemount uberstealth box made for it trying to get 400 for it paid over 650 for it all.
  3. beauski05

Uber Stealth Sidemount for Jetta

Had a custom uber stealth box made for a 10" kicker L7 for 350$ if anyone is looking for a sidemount box for a jetta throw me a price if its not to low its yours.
  4. beauski05

WTB: Aftermarket downpipe

tryin to find a decent priced downpipe to buy for 06 FSI GLI! eurocustoms is cool no ebay stuff though thanks
  5. beauski05

Konis FSD and Eibach Prokit

I was wondering if anyone had them on their GLI i have been reading a lot of things and they get a pretty good review from most people that have them on the GTI with sway bars also whole reason behind these is they dont give to hard of a ride and its not too big of a drop because this is my DD...
  6. beauski05

G.I.A.C. or APR

Just wondering if anyone could tell me which one is better havent really researched anything about them yet and just trying to get a general idea of what to do thanks!
  7. beauski05

06 GLI Maintenance

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows what parts are prone to failure around the 85k to 90k range on the mkv gli fsi engine ive only had to change the diverter valve and now im changing the coil packs to the revised "f" version because im getting a p0301 code and im hoping that will fix it and...