GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bake

1. Bake

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

PARIS (AP) - The Bahrain and Vietnam Grand Prix races have been postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak. Governing body FIA says it will consider alternative dates later in the year. The first four races of the Formula One season have been called off. The season could now start in Europe...
  2. Bake

FS: Winter Setup in CT

What: Winter setup. 4 steel wheels and 4 Blizzak LM-25 tires size 205/55/16 Where: Manchester CT Price: $150 for all 4 if you pick them up Condition: 3 tires are in Good shape and have a few seasons left, 1 tire probably has 1-2 seasons left. See pics for condition. I used these for 2 seasons...
  3. Bake

FS: cleaning out garage

I recently sold my car. below are some parts that were left behind. All prices are OBO. i prefer local but will ship some items at buyers expense. please PM me for any additional info or pics. Chrome front and rear VW emblem. Rear is complete latch mechanism. front emblem has broken tab on one...
  4. Bake

FS: VCDS Vag Com Cable

Traded my car in on Monday. Selling my VCDS Mico Can vagcom cable. Used multiple times for people in CT. Works perfect. (can post a pic later tonight if someone needs it). PM me for quickest response. $200 OBO shipped anywhere in the 48 states. -Bake
  5. Bake

FS: GIAC Flashloader

Up for sale is a GIAC flashloader used to switch between programs quick and easy. Plugs in to your OBDII port. Used for 3 years and works perfectly. Price: $60 shipped to continental US OBO
  6. Bake

FS: 2008 4DR CW GTI (TSI) Stage 2

Name: Bake Location: Manchester, CT VIN: PM for vin, clean carfax. Make: VW Model: GTI, 4-Door Hatch Year: 2008.5 Engine: TSI 2.0L Turbo Trans: Auto DSG w/paddle shifters & tiptronic Mileage: 84,723 Price: $10,500 (OBO) Reason: Considering buying a MKV R32 and doing an engine/turbo build...
  7. Bake

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

Saw this red R32 today at ESPN in Bristol. Gold sawblades and an "ain't got time for that" sticker on the front windshield... Anyone here?
  8. Bake

Bad n75 affect specified boost?

Just as the title reads, would a bad n75 controller affect the specified boost of a car? or just the actual? ran tons of logs last night and my n75 was at 96% from 2K rpms all the way to redline. no bueno. :frown: my specified boost never went above 18.5psi. the only good news is, i was...
  9. Bake

In NOLA for the week...

Hey all, in NOLA for the week... Any spots i should check out? Sitting at Ryan's Irish Pub currently...
  10. Bake

what did you do to your mkv today?

I had my ecu flashed to unitronic stage 2 and also went with unitronic dsg stage 1. Still in the learning phase but the car feels amazing!! Transmission is so mich smoother, especially on low mph rolls and coming to a stop. Also added h&r touring cup kit. My only pic right now
  11. Bake

Recent Purchases Thread v2.0

Forge Twintercooler, open fog grilles, GtI keychain, H&R sport cup kit, Unitronic ECU stage 2 and Unitronic DSG stage 1...
  12. Bake

Gas Smell

first pic is the line and adjustable nut i was talking about and the second pic is zoomed out so you can get perspective as to where it is located in the engine bay
  13. Bake

FS: Misc parts, cosmetic & PCV

who: Bake where: Manchester, CT why: cleaning basement price: all prices OBO, willing to ship contact: PM me for OBO or shipping prices, or with any questions/pic requests sorry for the crappy pics, my iPad has a terrible camera. All parts are off a 4-door 2008 GTI, TSI. I have two Newsouth TSI...
  14. Bake

Need help for a friend *logs/pics/vid*

Checked the cam follower... Also checked all intercooler and intake hoses, cleaned the MAF as well... Still not better.
  15. Bake

Need help for a friend *logs/pics/vid*

Hey all, I have a friend that's having some issues with his 07 GTI. He has a K&N Intake and APR Stage 1 tune. His car is making no power at all and the turbo has a crazy whine, a howl even, to it. Sounds like an open-dump Diesel truck. I scanned his car last night and got the following codes...