GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ax1337

1. A

Help me with strange boost problem

Problem occurs only at higher speeds (in 4th, 5th and 6th gear) Car goes strong than sudden loss of boost (like some sort of limp mode) No CEL. Just my gauge showing 0 boost After stop and restarting the car everything is back to normal. Again after few km's of high speed driving same thing...
  2. A

Fuel Pump Seized

After 2 months of waiting, changed my preorder from AT to KMD. KMD pump came but without one spring retainer. fortunately Phil from BSH confirmed his good reputation and did everything and finally KMD sent me 2 new retainers After installation, test drive went perfectly, car was pulling hard...
  3. A

BBS CH Black edition finally arrived!!

After two months of waiting my wheels are finally here. BBS CH 026 Black Edition 19" They look fantastic in person, matt black looks great and stainless steel protector lip look better then expected UPDATED: on car pics Black edition wheel center rim protector
  4. A

New BBS CH Black Edition

Just to inform you guys Finally black CH from factory BBS CH Black Edition http://www.bbs.com/uploads/pics/CH_black_persp567_05.jpg Release date end of february I ordered a set of these for my BMP GTI and friends M3 E46
  5. A

Finally! Volkswagen DSG Quaife ATB differential!

Volkswagen DSG Quaife ATB differential :thumbup: Product code: QDF19R Quaife ATB differential Volkswagen DSG is suitable for Volkswagen models with the DSG gearbox. A direct replacement for the standard Volkswagen open differential, the Quaife ATB differential transforms your car's...