GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by amlmkv

1. amlmkv

20mm H&R Trak spacer with ext bolt & 14 wobble bolts

No longer running 5x114 wheels. 6 of the bolts thread got ruined by the wheel shop....$45 + shipping for 14 wobble bolts. 20mm H&R Trak hub centric spacers with ECS extended bolts $60 + shipping.
  2. amlmkv

18" Staggered Zauber Dish II

Delete
  3. amlmkv

18" Zuber Dish II

delete
  4. amlmkv

FS: Euro Switch (non chrome) & open fog grills

Both less than 2 months old. Grills are in perfect shape with no broken tabs. No wear or scratches on the switch. I got the R grill and don't want to invest on LED tails and go through the hassle of getting it Vagged. Euro Switch $55 shipped Open Grills Sold to Mrplow732
  5. amlmkv

EuroCustoms TB Exhaust review

I got the full setup back in December and wanted to test the system for couple months before posting a review. I got the TB installed by a very experienced shop. He also does his own custom exhaust and deals with many aftermarket exhaust also. The welds were nice and the overall quality was...
  6. amlmkv

chipped?

My wife and I really liked the acceleration and handling so we ended buying her the MKV. It's just amazing how it just accelerates to the point I thought "is this normal?". I did some forum search on previos owners chipping their cars and trading them in. One suggestion was to provide the vin...
  7. amlmkv

Is this cone or ball

Just got me some Rotiform BLQs and I had some lug nuts in the garage from my Audi. Will this work and is this cone seat or ball seat?
  8. amlmkv

Great job to NWAS

NW Auto Salon just wrapped my wifes GTI roof and I must say that they did a great job. I didn't expect much of customer service because of all the exotic cars they performed work on but man, I was dead wrong. As soon as I got there they gave us a tour of the facility and showed us the red...
  9. amlmkv

WTB 19" MRR HR3

Anyone that has a set I'm very interested. I had one back when wagenwheels had them special ordered. Didn't quite fit my C5 too well and ended up selling the wheels : ( now that I have a car that it was actually made for I want them again. Thanks.