GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by alexgc

1. alexgc

FS: Podi Mk5 Dual Gauge holder - steering column

Podi Mk5 Dual Gauge steering column unit. Never used or installed, still in original box. 50$ shipped to Continental US. PayPal accepted. PM if interested.
  2. alexgc

FS: Enkei Fujin 17" alloys with Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires

I'm selling off this wheel and tire set after using them for the Summer and Fall of this year. Looking at getting a new set of 17" or 18" wheels for next year. Great tire and lightweight wheel combination for high performance driving and track use! :thumbup: Tires Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star...
  3. alexgc

FS: NJ/PA/DE only - AWE MkV Catback Exhaust

SOLD! Selling my AWE MkV Catback exhaust system. Looking for $325. You will get what you see in the image below. Local pickup only, please - NJ, PA, DE. Please PM me if interested. Will take PayPal for payment.
  4. alexgc

Embedded dirt and grime in front bumper

So, since October '10 I've been driving 100 miles/day to get to and from my job. Mostly highway driving, it has taken its toll on my front bumper cover. I now have dirt and grime effectively embedded into it (example photos below). I fear this crap may not be removable. Could the dirt be removed...
  5. alexgc

Happy New Year

Happy new year! Best wishes for 2012 :happyanim::w00t:
  6. alexgc

Feeler: TSW Nurburgring 17x8 wheels

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Looking to see if this gains enough interest. I want to sell these Nurburgring wheels and put the money toward the purchase of a set of OZ Alleggeritas. If you want them, you get the wheels (duh), the centering rings (72.1mm), 20 lug bolts and the lug bolt key to remove them...
  7. alexgc

FS: HPA Motorsports 85a Core Interlock Mount

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Putting my HPA Motorsports 85a durometer Core Interlock Mount up for sale. I had it removed in favor of the softer 75a durometer mount. Installing this 85a mount WILL cause a noticeable (and for some, significant) increase in car and cabin vibration. However, wheel hop is all...
  8. alexgc

South Jersey VCDS/VAGCOM services

I can work on and modify Mk5 and Mk6 vehicles with the VAGCOM modifications that are readily available and discussed on the forums. I can also provide basic logging and fault code dumps. If logging is required, please PM me and let me know beforehand what you'd like logged. $20 for all changes...
  9. alexgc

FS: Mk5 H&R Sport Springs / Bilstein Sport Shocks

ALL ITEMS SOLD SOLD! $100: H&R Sport Mk5 lowering springs (part # 54752) Bilstein Sport shocks F4-VE3-A819-H2 (front) - SOLD F4-BE5-A820-H2 (rear) - SOLD
  10. alexgc

AWE Tuning track day at New Jersey Motorsports Park - June 4th, 2011

:thumbup: Some pics from the AWE Tuning track day at New Jersey Motorsports Park on June 4th. We ran on the Lightning road course:
  11. alexgc

FS: some MkV parts...

FS: AWE Tuning diverter valve (OEM projector fogs sold) All items will be shipped only within the continental USA. Payments are required via PayPal. PM me if interested and I will send you my PayPal info and other instructions. SOLD! 1. OEM Projector Fogs + VVME H11 Slim Digital HID kit +...
  12. alexgc

OEM Rev G Diverter Valve

OEM Rev. G diverter valve for sale...replaced this with an OEM D valve on my car. This G valve has about 15,000 combined miles on my car at Stage I/II power levels (APR chip). No diaphragm tears or other issues noted with the valve. $50 shipped, continental USA only, through PayPal. PM if...
  13. alexgc

OCZ Gold Edition PC2-6400 DDR2 memory modules

I'm selling this memory as I've upgraded my desktop PC with DDR3 memory. All modules have performed flawlessly for the four years they were installed. This OCZ memory is dual-channel DDR2 memory and therefore will be sold in pairs. All four modules are of the same model and memory timings...
  14. alexgc

FS: AWE Tuning MkV Vent-mount Boost Gauge

(SOLD) FS: AWE Tuning MkV Vent-mount Boost Gauge SOLD I am selling an AWE Tuning MkV boost gauge. I've replaced it with a Defi boost gauge and others. This is designed to be mounted in the driver's side air vent. Gauge and vent mount is in great condition. You will get the gauge, with required...
  15. alexgc

FS: foglight bulbs and 9006-H11 wiring adapter

See photos, description and pricing below. PM me if you're interested. PayPal payments ONLY. 1. Hoen H11 Xenonmatch bulbs...used them in my projector fogs for about two weeks before converting to a 35W HID kit. 12V, 55W power. Asking $20 shipped. 2. Nokya Arctic White 9006 bulbs. Will fit in...