GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AbL_FTR

1. AbL_FTR

Cloudy Rolling Shot! Jetta Content

I just wanted to see how my car looks now since I let go of my raceland coils and huffs. My setup now is charcoal Classix and eibach springs. Pics were taken with a cell phone lol
  2. AbL_FTR

FS: Raceland Coilovers V2(Prefer Local) & Stock Springs

Looking to get rid of my car soon so its goin back to stock now... I have Raceland Coilovers for sale that was on my car for bout 15k-20k miles. No problems at all just a lil firm for my taste. They go low without modifications had 24in ground to fender with NO mods! Here is a pic when i first...
  3. AbL_FTR

FK Street-Lines! Would you buy???

Ok i jus went back to stock suspension and it kinda sucks seeing the GAP again! Im tryin to get rid of my Raceland coils for some other coils. But my question is...Do FK streetlines bounce as much as the racelands? and how better are they than racelands???? I have a local guy getting rid of his...
  4. AbL_FTR

MKV GLI Stg 2 vs Nissan Altima SE-R

Well im just makin threads to let everyone know wat our under estimated cars can do! My Mods: APR Stage 2, Intake, 3in DP, FMIC, PCV Fix and Coils SE-R: I know for a fact had Intake, Headers and Exhaust. Well we went from a 40 roll. Honked it off then i hear his engine roaring at me, was...
  5. AbL_FTR

Miro LM Reps with Eibach springs???

Im ready for some new wheels and was wondering if these wheels will fit nicely with STOCK SHOCKS w/Eibach Springs??? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--2.0T/Wheels/Aftermarket_Alloys/Miro_Wheels/ES2185354/ Also i have Raceland coils and switchin them out with my stock shocks w/eibach...
  6. AbL_FTR

MKV GLI(Stg 2) VS Cobalt SS/SC w/mods...No vid sorry

Well first off this guy been having his cobalt ss/sc since 06/07 because he has been taunting me since i had my 07 Scion TC(Fail!) Anyhooser well i know his car is heavily moddidied since he murdered me when i had my Tc and i was fully bolt on! To say his mods are for sure tune/intake...
  7. AbL_FTR

Will these fit? Even if im lowered?

Ok im on coils and lookin to get some different wheels for my jetta! Im gettin a good deal on some Enkei CDR9 for 200 with tires. But i think the wheel is no longer around. Specs: 18x7 +40 Offset 5x112 My question is also if i have some 225/40/18 tires, Will they fit with no issues?
  8. AbL_FTR

MK6 GTI or R20 or EVO X?!?!?!

Ok so i currently drive a 07 VW GLI and its the best car ive owned so far. I used to have 03 Mazda Protege, 07 Scion TC and now the VW. Well my parents recently asked me if i wanted to trade it in for a new or used newer car. Im 21 and married with no kids! but i see everyone around having newer...
  9. AbL_FTR

AUX input Doesn't Work!!!

Ok since I installed my boost gauge and disconnected my battery my AUX input doesn't show on my radio anymore. I push CD twice and nothin happens. I have the aux input in the glovebox and I have the premium 7 radio.(i think) Help plz I'm tired of burning cds and jus need to hook my itouch to...
  10. AbL_FTR

WTB APR HPFP

Need a APR HPFP! I have cash in hand and will pay for overnight shipping as well!
  11. AbL_FTR

Brand New Stock Fuel Pump

still for sale?
  12. AbL_FTR

40k Service. Deal or No Deal?

Well im in need for a 40k service for my car. To be honest i have no idea what it really consists of so i called my dealer and got quoted 850 for 40k and DSG flush! Pretty high if you ask me. Called another dealer and quoted 680 for the same thing. Deal or No Deal? What is this service consists of?
  13. AbL_FTR

Is this oil leak normal?

I jus installed my IC and saw some oil next to my drain plug then looked closer and there was a shit load! Jus wondering is this is normal? I went ahead and ordered this to see if it solves any issues: So wat do yall think?
  14. AbL_FTR

APR HPFP Rebuild? or Others?

Ok im not goin to search since im on my phone, but... Ima go ahead and try to go for Stg 2+ so.... Wat experience do yall guys have with the APR HPFP Rebuild? Its on sale rite now and i jus bought a FMIC so im on a tight budget since i need wheels as well! Is the APR HPFP almost the same as the...
  15. AbL_FTR

Is it ok....?

Jus a quick questions but is it ok to run my GLI without a dustshield? Also is it ok to run without dustshields and fog light covers in the rain? Sent from my HTC Evo