GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 08AhdowbanGTI

1. 08AhdowbanGTI

NO MORE FRONT PLATE REQUIRED!!!

Hey guys. Check this out. No more front plates anymore... :) Page 2 lines 15-19 http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2011-12/Pdf/Bills/House%20Bills/1219.pdf Im gonna "make" my front bumper "not condusive to mounting a plate" and then request just one plate... :) :headbang:
  2. 08AhdowbanGTI

18x8 2012 GLI Bathhrust's for sale

Selling the stock GLI rims off a 2012 GLI. I believe they're called "blathhursts" but no one is for sure on that. Would look good on a dumped GTI. 18x8 ET40 (I think). Sorry for the shitty photo quality. RIMS ONLY $600 Plus shipping.
  3. 08AhdowbanGTI

Free Repair Manuals - NOT SPAM

Found this while surfin the web https://elibrary.mel.org/validate?ur...ch%3Fdb%3DCHLL For the login, just type any letter, and then 12 numbers after it. ex: a123456123456 Has a basic Chilton for EVERY car. Ours is ok and nothing compared to the bentley manual but will get the job done for...
  4. 08AhdowbanGTI

Specified Boost VS Actual Boost

Pulled some logs on my 08 GTI and have a few questions regarding requested boost and actual boost. First specs on the car. 2008 GTI 55,xxx miles APR Stage 1 AutoTech Composite intake Deleted resonator Some things look weird to me. Curious if boost levels should go to 2200mbar with very...
  5. 08AhdowbanGTI

Porsche VS Mustang NeMeSiS! I will own you!! HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA I died laughing. Gotta watch it all the way through. MPfxtJ8SQgk
  6. 08AhdowbanGTI

FS / FT Rieger Sides and Rear CHEAP

Well, I need to part out the rest of my Rieger kit. some jack ass decided to slam into me in a parking lot and fucked up my front bumper. (Thus why I dont have the front for sale) Figure Im gonna take this as a chance to change up the look of the car so Im willing to trade / sell. The sides...
  7. 08AhdowbanGTI

I love plasti dip but, really? I mean ... really?

Buddy at work found this on the E46fanatics site. I have my grill dipped but shit... a whole car? http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=843848&highlight=paint
  8. 08AhdowbanGTI

5th gear WOT misfires

Quick question. On the freeway this morning, engine is warm at this point, 60mph 5th gear wide open throttle pull and at about 4000 rpm's I can feel the car misfire then regain composure. I mean I know I was kind of flooding it a little with the low RPM WOT but has anyone got any ideas why this...
  9. 08AhdowbanGTI

What do you guys know about these rims?

Ad says there off a 2002 CL600, ET46 5x112, 17" Im just looking for some flat faced mercedes rims for the GTI and I think I like em but dont have a clue how they look on our cars.
  10. 08AhdowbanGTI

you'll all love this...

just showed up on fatlace.com mPF2x-MpSZc http://fatlace.com/cars/mario-mattick-vw-r32/ real sick
  11. 08AhdowbanGTI

Photo Sesh : CW and flat black Rieger +

Got my roof flat blacked, matched mirror caps, grill, front bumper signal deleted, repainted / 3m'd, wood trunk and reinstalled the rieger kit. Now for rims. Photo worthy update for my personal collection. Hope you guys like it, even though you all hate on the rieger kit.
  12. 08AhdowbanGTI

Rut Ro, somethings missing teaser

doing a little face lift to the mkv... somethings missing. Dark Cell phone pics... Installed to follow.
  13. 08AhdowbanGTI

Curious: Maintenance / performance question

I recently completed the 45 K service at home. My car has 52K on it and has never had the induction cleaning done. Swapped the spark plugs and coil packs, but noticed that they looked still looked nearly perfect. Just the typical blackening around the tip and darkening on the white portions...
  14. 08AhdowbanGTI

QUICK HELP, Crankcase breather valve???

Heading back from lunch and my car starts idling real weird. Every two seconds or so, RPM's slowly rise to around 2100, then fall back to just below 1K. Repeats over and over. Then when I release the clutch and engage a gear I get a high pitch whistling sound in the engine bay. Definitely an...
  15. 08AhdowbanGTI

Audi A8 Sport rims on MKV?

Anyone ever seen these on a mkv?