GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Yeah odds are that your controller isn't working properly. Mine was doing all sorts of crazy stuff so I shipped it out to APR and had them update the software now it works fine. Best thing to do would be to pickup an led indicator and tap it into the power and ground wires going from the controller to the pump to see if it's coming on when it's supposed to. I have one mounted on my dash now because I still don't trust their controller.

How long ago did you purchase it? I ordered mine the day that it was announced but just recently installed it.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Around the time it came out. APR told me there was a bad batch (software) around that time so it's definitely worth looking into.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Around the time it came out. APR told me there was a bad batch (software) around that time so it's definitely worth looking into.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji106][emoji106]. I emailed them yesterday and they told me to send in my controller. Just gotta wait until I get back to the states

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Update:

Just waiting for APR to send back the controller to me.

I've also decided that I'm going to ditch C2 stage 2 DSG software, and go with Unitronic stage 3 [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
I checked the Unitronic DSG Stage3 page, and in my opinion the torque increase will not be enough for your setup because they increased the torque limit to 500NM and I am expecting you will get more than 500NM with your setup.

Also, they didn't say if they increase the clamping force or not! And as far as I know you will need a DSG software with clamping force increase because you are using the stock clutches. "correct me if I am wrong"

You can check Dm DSG big turbo software or e-tuners DSG Stage3 software. :thumbsup: Both increase the clamping force by +2.0 bar :smile:
I heard about http://www.unitedmotorsport.net/ and people have it says it is wonderful but I don't know personally about it. :iono:

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I was gonna talk to them about all the technical info regarding the software. They could always make me a custom file and I can flash it at home since I ordered the uniConnect.

JR with his awd mk6 build will be running Uni DSG software and he's shooting for 600whp

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Well I put the apr controller back on and it helped some but low pressure is still dropping.

On the plus side the recalibration of the controller did fix the issue I had where the aux pump would kick on randomly if I was at idle.

Next thing to do is get a ttrs pump

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Well I put the apr controller back on and it helped some but low pressure is still dropping.

On the plus side the recalibration of the controller did fix the issue I had where the aux pump would kick on randomly if I was at idle.

Next thing to do is get a ttrs pump

Trust my words, go for the DW65v instead of the TTRS or APR LPFP.
It is proven :thumbsup:
Or you can go for USP Auxiliary Stage 3 LPFP, I have it on my personal car and in another 3 cars with big turbos more than mine!