GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Just got hit with a doosie today. Best friend and his team of wenches (his girlfriend and friends) created a groupme chat group SOLELY to talk shit about my girlfriend being overweight. Group has existed since January. Didn't know 24 was an appropriate age to act like a tween.

Here's the kicker, they're all overweight, and none of them do anything about it. No place, no respect.

/vent

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
they probably hate themselves for being fat. but project it onto others to make fun of them for it.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
Just got hit with a doosie today. Best friend and his team of wenches (his girlfriend and friends) created a groupme chat group SOLELY to talk shit about my girlfriend being overweight. Group has existed since January. Didn't know 24 was an appropriate age to act like a tween.

Here's the kicker, they're all overweight, and none of them do anything about it. No place, no respect.

/vent

Yeah, people are by and large pretty shitty.

they probably hate themselves for being fat. but project it onto others to make fun of them for it.

I've had other fat people make fun of me and never understood it. Like if you've got a problem that's on you dude, I've come to terms with it and I'm working on it.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla

/vent

If i were you if lock her up if you see a passatt driven
By benny or mark cruising around your place.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

/vent

That is pretty shitty. Who actually created the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.