GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Just had a meeting with the higherups here at work. They want to bump me into a "quality engineer" position within the next year, but they want a commitment. It would be a pay rise (salary starting at $50k, not a ton of money but I didn't go to college, so its a good way to get my foot in the door), plus weekly money for a car (probably lease something) and help buying a house.

All of this while my fiance and I are talking about moving away in the next year or two...

I don't know what to do.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Just had a meeting with the higherups here at work. They want to bump me into a "quality engineer" position within the next year, but they want a commitment. It would be a pay rise (salary starting at $50k, not a ton of money but I didn't go to college, so its a good way to get my foot in the door), plus weekly money for a car (probably lease something) and help buying a house.

All of this while my fiance and I are talking about moving away in the next year or two...

I don't know what to do.

Would they be willing to pay for school? I know some companies offer programs like that. I'd honestly rather have that than a corperate lease on a some crappy malibu.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

I don't know what to do.

Is the commitment legally binding?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Would they be willing to pay for school? I know some companies offer programs like that. I'd honestly rather have that than a corperate lease on a some crappy malibu.

Lol, it'd be a car of my choice and wouldn't have to be a lease.

I dont know if they're willing to pay for a degree. I mean, they're putting me through classes all the time but I'm not sure about a 4 year school

Is the commitment legally binding?

per a contract, yeah. Im not a twat though, I wouldn't promise them something and then just disappear

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

Yeah, you could still buy the outgoing canyon/colorado with an izuzu badge. Saw one earlier this week.

heres the new front end.

You know duramax is made by izuzu right?

Status
Not open for further replies.