GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Turned on the RACE program and added TRICK RACE gas bitches!

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Finally, after a year or two of my warped and gross sunroof seal annoying me and being ugly, I replaced it.

Only took a trip to the local "you pull it" yard ($4 for me and my wife to get in), a 2004 Jetta with sunroof, and about an hour of my time. Best part was, when leaving the yard, they saw I only had the seal and just told me to have a nice day, so grand total for the project was $4 + an hour.

Before:

After:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Thanks! Yeah, I've never seen one warp the way mine did. I still have no idea what caused it.

Did you notice any reduction in noise on the highway with the new seal?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Did you notice any reduction in noise on the highway with the new seal?

No, not really. My original seal was working just fine, it never leaked (it may have, but the drains are doing their job, I guess). It was just a cosmetic annoyance haha.

Getting the glass adjusted correctly after installation took a little longer than I thought it would and is much easier to do with two people.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Thoughts on this deautokey brushed aluminum wrap? I still haven't decided if I want to leave it on.. I think the color is a bit too light.

before

after

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
^Thanks, decided to leave it on for a while.

If I take my car into VW for an oil change, are they going to give me shit about the TPMS light on the dash?