407 HP GTI

JdR32

Over Engineering Rules!
Car(s)
R32
-

- ~ Same weight as the Huffs 30 Lbs

Some ppl hate Bags, some hate wheels with Benz or BMW Badges
everyone has a different taste !! therefore you have different type of wheels on the market - same goes for cars etc ... you guys should start respecting everyone opinion / Taste!! not everyone like the same things in life !

thats just my two cents !

I know everyone has there own thing. 30 lbs are heavy wheels man. Is that a Unitronic sponsored car?

Sales@Unitronic.ca

Ready to race!
Car(s)
I know everyone has there own thing. 30 lbs are heavy wheels man. Is that a Unitronic sponsored car?

Yes Sir it is, the wheels will be replaced next season with HRE - BBS CHR or OZ Ulta.

Presently, it's a GT3071R Unitronic TSI stage 3 Big turbo Kit pushing 407HP @ 20 PSI (93 Octane) Stock Fueling system !!

coem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf V TDI

Sales@Unitronic.ca

Ready to race!
Car(s)
I knew it. That explains the constant spamming that Z did when he was here. He wouldn't discuss the terms under which he got the turbo kit and always referred questions to Unitronic.

we sponsor software not hardware !

he bought the turbo Kit from Eurojet last year and we tuned it !

Sales@Unitronic.ca

Ready to race!
Car(s)
wtf I thought he was going to get different lighter wheels?

You could cut that weight in half depending on how much you want to spend / size of wheel.

That would be a pretty big difference.

Yes Sir it is, the wheels will be replaced next season with HRE - BBS CHR or OZ Ulta.

:smile:

Halvie

WOOSA

didn't get that far when I posted that :)

Don't do the BBS those are still pretty freaking heavy for the price imo.

The OZ or Forgestar will prob be cheapest for the price. Advans are pretty light, and not crazy expensive. HRE would be pretty awesome. Have uni get a wheel sponsor for the car.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
less people need to get forgestar damnit.... i call dibs

Swiper

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 VW GLI

Presently, it's a GT3071R Unitronic TSI stage 3 Big turbo Kit pushing 407HP @ 20 PSI (93 Octane) Stock Fueling system !!

I just assumed the heavy wheels were a temporary solution to get traction.

I vote for Forgestar, 18" wheels are 17-18lbs. So much yes.