GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mkv meet at NoVA/MD!

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
we should take a nice drive this saturday after the meet.

Yeah, slugz, after we ate Omega took us to a few back roads... i have a video, just haven't been able to put it on the computer because of a MIA cable. I'm sure you know some around that area. I'm sure we would have have a little more fun had it not been for the slow truck in front of us.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Well, if the video can't be hosted.. how was the video? How as the driving? :wink:

P.S. I'm getting my oil changed this friday afternoon !! woot!. $70 >_>

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
so are we on for this saturday?

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Just let me know the options and we can put something together

The video isn't great, Brian even says something about how crappy of a cameraman he is.
If people are up for Saturday, I'm in. I'll say, Tysons again... 12... upper level Bloomingdale's parking garage. What say you all?

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Me say Tarzan hungry! (grunt)

True Omega, i know its kind of a haul for you... but who would we have to take such nice pics:biggrin:

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I guess I'd be declared a "new guy"..maybe?

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I was tellin Tom earlier too, is that I dont know how you guys feel and stuff, but part of me thinks it could get to crazy to have a huge group of GTI's and people, versus having like a small close handul of us to hang out on weekends...maybe its just me. I just think the more we add, the more complicated things get. Like maybe between 5-8 of us...??

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
fair enough, maybe I was just being selfish.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I see your point Ryan. Though with Omega.. it's nice to show off our numbers all together.. when really, there isn't many of us around that we see daily.

I'd go with Ryan, but more people, and if they're cool.. who really cares. Plus, having 4 GTIs rolling down anywhere would catch some eyes. :wink: