GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detailer haz skills!!

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Got my car detailed by 911fanatic (member on here). Awesome guy to deal with and knows his stuff. Dropped the car off for a detail for the summer and when I came back to pick her up I was amazed!! The candy is back. Sorry no before pics but... Has that nice wet look now :happyanim:

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Nice car OP. Came out really nice.

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
now thats clean. any swirl marks?

Haven't seen any swirls post detail but there where a lot of deeper than normal fine scrathes from frequent washes during winter season and slight rail dust and tar spots from recent road work during the Olympics. He got 99% of the scratches out. My car was relatively clean and shiny when I brought it in but when I came to get it I initially thought it was another persons car cause it was insanely wet looking. Detailer told me to watch out on the first wipe with my sponge on the first wash cause I might face pant due to the finish being so smooth now. He only uses really nice products and detailing equipment and has his own shop.

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Send him my way... Looks SO clean. I hate driving after I get it that clean :(

Thanks for all the comments :)

Thing is it was raining when I picked it up. So painful coming out of the bay but it's ready for the summer. People at work are asking me if I got into an accident and bought a new car because it's so shiny and new looking in the recent sunny weather. Haven't even washed the car yet and it's been a few days driving in the rain :bellyroll:.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
very clean my friend

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...