GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 4 C2 Install - ripping her apart

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man Zev I just personally laid eyes on a Precision Billet 6262 turbo, should work with the c2 manifold no problem, would be a major upgrade over the .60a/r t3/t4 that comes with the c2 kits. Thing spools super quick and smooth and flows better. Would definitely be worth seeing if they'd tune for it cuz I'd be willing to bet breaking 700hp wouldn't even be a challenge with it.

nashbar

Ready to race!
Car(s)
b5s4, fz1 and mk5
this car is awesome, I gawk at it everytime I stop by the shop.

White Lotus

My friends call me Chad
Car(s)
2008 Candy White R32
man Zev I just personally laid eyes on a Precision Billet 6262 turbo, should work with the c2 manifold no problem, would be a major upgrade over the .60a/r t3/t4 that comes with the c2 kits. Thing spools super quick and smooth and flows better. Would definitely be worth seeing if they'd tune for it cuz I'd be willing to bet breaking 700hp wouldn't even be a challenge with it.

SHHHHH!!!! I want to see the current setup before the car is taken apart again :wink:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
well since its all taken apart now would be the time to do it

I did upgrade the turbo. I have a precision 6265C with an 0.81 housing. This unit has a ceramic center section with oil only for cooling. My rebuilt old turbo is going to Gotti for his build.

Okay, some crappy phone pics of the exhaust. Sorry they suck. Also, it's hard to grasp how big a 4" exhaust and tips looks. Also, some with the new radiator and test fitting the new plumbing.

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,405
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,511
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,368
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 2,442
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 2,374
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9,517
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,376
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 3,720
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,433

White Lotus

My friends call me Chad
Car(s)
2008 Candy White R32
my feeble 2.5" custom magnaflow setup is routed almost identical to yours.... since I know what mine looks like, I know the 4" contraption you have going there is INSANE!!! My Tips are double wall, 4" angle cuts and it fills the rear valance perfect. I remember trying to imagine what 4" going all the way forward would look like... now i know!

So the Stage 4 secret sauce that C2 hooked you up with is the turbo then? Is C2 pretty flexible on turbo choices?

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Now, THAT's what I'm talking about! :eyebulge:

That 4" exhaust piping looks massive
how lower than original you think its hanging?

Also, I can only identify one resonator there so I guess it will scream like fack at WOT :happyanim:

such an amazing car man

my feeble 2.5" custom magnaflow setup is routed almost identical to yours.... since I know what mine looks like, I know the 4" contraption you have going there is INSANE!!! My Tips are double wall, 4" angle cuts and it fills the rear valance perfect. I remember trying to imagine what 4" going all the way forward would look like... now i know!

So the Stage 4 secret sauce that C2 hooked you up with is the turbo then? Is C2 pretty flexible on turbo choices?

It will scream like fuk @ WOT. There is a lot of secret sauce. Eventually I'll list the whole build out, but not until C2 wants to make it public. It was just a friendly agreement to finish the build first.

Now, THAT's what I'm talking about! :eyebulge:

That 4" exhaust piping looks massive
how lower than original you think its hanging?

Also, I can only identify one resonator there so I guess it will scream like fack at WOT :happyanim:

such an amazing car man

It hangs kinds low at the back, but plenty of clearance. No worse than my 3" system.

sweet baby jesus

Yeah, he's hiding in one of the tips. :biggrin: