GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

TCFUK1962

Morning Petrut

Just got me new head unit and now have a problem with the GAPI settings, I have sent you a couple of pictures I have taken.

I have been onto the recommended web site www.wincesoft.de but can not find any info about WinCe6 for the head units.

Each time I start the Sat Nav programme Primo I get this error message, I do not get the message when I run IGO.

I have scrolled through all the available devices but cannot fine any that relate to WinCe6 at 800x480.

I think this is something that needs to be addressed.

Regards
Tony Fry

syurv

Passed Driver's Ed
ONLY 7711UMN works, is the one that i used for developing. Buy it, will work !
Hi Petrutms, :w00t: Yes, Yes, Yes, and it works really!!!:thumbup:
Bought Edimax EW-7711UMN, not expensive (12.- euro), turned, and immediately it worked!!!
Thank you so much!
You are super man! :thumbsup:

AlexandrORN

Hi Petrutms,
I have AS-7608g (bought in September 2010). When I press Navi button it is only "Welcome to navigation" on blue screen. Chiniese sent me the firmware, but it does not start. I use the SD card 256mb. Please help me - what i doing wrong?!

lorridao

Hi Petrutms,

I'm trying to update the WinC patch to the latest versión but i can't do it succesfully.

After launch de install file, system return me a message about "missing files..." and bringme to the readme file...but i can't see de problem.. Is possible that de uptate files were inclompete? the "v8.0 20100915.build" files has 0Kb...

Thanks!!

kew1701

Hi,today i have messed up my car dvd with this fw(nowada 2440),i'm blaming nobody,just myself:biggrin:I updated autoupdate files for english wince,it worked ok.next step was ResInfo which showed board id:MESADA 2443,so i thought probably it will fit but obviously i was wrong.I had got error NWDFLASH failed when updating procedure No.2 in flashing manual.The screen froze then and i waited for half hour but nothing so i restarted unit.DVD fw works ok but when i press NAVI button screen gray's out to black.Can i update this with jtag and what files i need to do this?

Cpu:ARM 920T
Board: MESADA 2443
Screen:800x480RGB

Last edited: