GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

syurv

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks Petrutms, now works :headbang:
But my USB WiFi-adapter (D-LINK DWA-125, H/W v.A2, F/W v.1.31) does not approach! It is possible to blacklist it!:hitcomputer:

giuanin

Hi all

Well, i'm noob in this questions and i came here ask if it's possible change the interface/theme (menus, radio, mp3 player, colors) of AS7501 to the gold edition, like in this pictures

Many thanks!

Hi Petrutms some news about this project ,i'm really interested for this ,thank you for your answer :wink:

homerjj

Passed Driver's Ed
opera mini works with wifi patch on all devices.

I do not opera mini works on my device. Since you mentioned it and I said you had to solve. Then I spent internet explorer to navigate pending solutions as opera mini. An update of mini opera I do not know? Please give me a solution, internet explorer pages do very misconfigured.

Regards,

matt11

How can I show the keyboard on the screen eg. in Word or Excell. I tried to run the "eurokeyboard" from prgram files but it doesn't work :(
Had the last win pach installed

matt11

Hi Petrutms, do you plan to do any "TMC mod". I fwe already have usb mod and in the market exist lot of USB TMC recievers, it would be nice to be able able to connect any to our USB port to work together with IGO8 or IGO Primo